Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was thinking of an internal solution for the Rightwing and then Esposito from our primavera came to my mind.I saw him against Real Zaragoza and I thought he was pretty good.Maybe he can get a chance,what do you think?
We can't throw a kid into a game against Roma.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Serie A Tim - 19 Sep 2007 - 10:35 AM

Camoranesi out for 45 days

Yesterday Mauro German Camoranesi underwent a series of tests as scheduled, to ascertain the extent of the muscle injury he suffered Sunday in the game against Udinese.

The midfielder was given ultrasound and NMR scans that showed a 2nd level muscular distortion to his right thigh’s third medial rectus femoris muscle.

The injury is not as bad as was thought at first and the prognosis is consequently less than the two months feared right after the match. After consultations with Professor Carlo Faletti and club doctor Michele Gemignani, Dr. Riccardo Agricola suggested that Camoranesi will be sidelined for approximately 45 days.

Antonio Nocerino also had to receive the attention of the club's medical staff following his accident Monday night in Turin. After being released from the Umberto I hospital, yesterday the player was examined thoroughly and no trace of wounds was found. Today he will undergo a magnetic resonance test too. If the result is negative, he'll be able to train again already Thursday or Friday and he may even be available for the Roma game.

Grygera and Salihamidzic are fully fit again, while Giorgio Chiellini has a pain in his back since Sunday. The defender didn't take part in Tuesday's training session as a precaution.
So Brazzo and Grygers may be back! I Hope Giorgio is ok by Sunday too.

Get well soon, Camo! At the rate we're losing people through injury, we need you back ASAP!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Many happy returns, Mauro!

It'll be something of a weird birthday for Mauro German Camoranesi. The Italian-Argentinean turns 31 and celebrates in the... pit stop, working hard to recover from the muscle injury he suffered during the game against Udinese.

It's the World Champion's 6th birthday as a Juventus player. He arrived at the start of the 2002/03 season and quickly became an icon for the Bianconeri, giving his contribution to the many recent triumphs, but most of all impressing everyone with his magical skills and class.

juventus.com

Happy birthday Camo :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)