Mauro Camoranesi (14 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When Capello was at Juve he was stubborn and insisting on his flat 4-4-2. With Madrid he was changing his formation when needed and he often played a 4-2-3-1

Ranieri was nicknamed Tinkerman, why the stubbornness with Nocerino on the right when he came to Juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
For how much longer is Marchionni out?
Or he might use Sali as RW and place Zebina/Birri on RB.
I don't know if he will go on with the 4-4-2, maybe against Roma he will, but afterwards, I see him going for a 4-3-3.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What's the point of Marchionni? Even if he wasn't injured he most likely wouldn't last more than 15 minutes on the pitch.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camoranesi lay-off confirmed Tuesday 18 September, 2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Italy will be without Mauro Camoranesi for at least six weeks after tests confirmed a serious thigh strain.

The Oriundo limped off during the 1-0 defeat to Udinese on Sunday afternoon and there were immediate fears he could be sidelined for a couple of months.

Today thorough tests showed he has suffered a right thigh strain and doctors believe he won’t be back on the field for at least 45 days.

It is a bitter blow, as Camoranesi had only just recovered from another injury that had kept him out for much of the summer.

The good news for Juve is that midfielder Antonio Nocerino has already visited the training ground at Vinovo a day after he was hit by a car in Turin.

The accident fortunately left him with only a head trauma and after more exams tomorrow it is hoped he could begin training again on Thursday.

Hasan Salihamidzic and Zdenek Grygera are on the road to recovery and could play against Roma this coming weekend.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep18l.html

At least Sali and Grygera are most probably fit again against Roma.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Let's just pray that Sali and Grygera will recover in time for the Roma match, because right now, we don't have a right side at all. And no, don't mention Birindelli, because he is too slow that he needs a bike to catch up with the opposition strikers.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Let's just pray that Sali and Grygera will recover in time for the Roma match, because right now, we don't have a right side at all. And no, don't mention Birindelli, because he is too slow that he needs a bike to catch up with the opposition strikers.
Biri did well against Udinese. But playing against Mancini, or whoever Roma play is a different matter.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I was thinking of an internal solution for the Rightwing and then Esposito from our primavera came to my mind.I saw him against Real Zaragoza and I thought he was pretty good.Maybe he can get a chance,what do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)