Mauro Camoranesi (6 Viewers)

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
If both players come back soon, Juve will be ten times stronger than they are now. Salihamidzic's attacking was poor against Fiorentina, Camo can do that so much better. Marchio's pre-season was great. I believe he'll be a tremendous back-up for Nedved, as he can play on each side of the midfield. Can't wait to see them back on the field.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We do what? I think Camo is among the most appreciated players around here.
I'm dying to see him back on the field. Good news he started running.
during this entire past season because of his contract situation there were many ppl on this site as well fans around the world who talked mad shit about camo. and what came of it was him having a phenomenal year IMO in terms of production and impact as opposed to trez who was ripped apart by ppl here also. but keep in mind that trez got his money even though he made it personal and public with the board after his actions on a particular matchday.

good news to hear that he is gonna be back, we need that dude :tup:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
will camo be ready and available for inter? we really need him and neddo back on the pitch together causing ruckus on both sides. rite now i think we have a lack luster, unproductive build up attack. it would be really nice to get those 2 back in the line up together.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
you gotta do what you gotta do man, but i wouldn't go so far as to say that camo is shit. he was our best player overall in terms of productivity and consistency. even though it was b rated teams it shows that he still cared enough to perform and to earn a new contract even if he wasn't going to receive one from us. he played better than trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)