Mauro Camoranesi (14 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah I know, just joking. Though for us paying customers on juventusmember.com the interview is not even full, it's only like a 3-4 minute excerpt. :rolleyes2

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Was Mauro injured the first game we had against Livorno?
He was on the bench, but he wasn't fit enough to play.

Yeah I know, just joking. Though for us paying customers on juventusmember.com the interview is not even full, it's only like a 3-4 minute excerpt. :rolleyes2
:lol: Sucks to be you.

Seriously though, is juventusmember.com even close to being worth, what you're paying for it?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol: Sucks to be you.

Seriously though, is juventusmember.com even close to being worth, what you're paying for it?
So far not even the the normal, 12€(per year) membership is not worth it, let alone the 36€ Special membership I payed for. The site is piss poor, a new video is added on the front page every 2 weeks, a new article every week, etc. You can have your blog, e-mail, some prize competitions here and then but overall it's only worth for the warm feeling around your heart because you "helped out" Juventus. That and if some friend happens to show you his cool new AC Milan desktop on his cell phone and then you draw out your wallet and show him your official club credentials. :D

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
So far not even the the normal, 12€(per year) membership is not worth it, let alone the 36€ Special membership I payed for. The site is piss poor, a new video is added on the front page every 2 weeks, a new article every week, etc. You can have your blog, e-mail, some prize competitions here and then but overall it's only worth for the warm feeling around your heart because you "helped out" Juventus. That and if some friend happens to show you his cool new AC Milan desktop on his cell phone and then you draw out your wallet and show him your official club credentials. :D
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
That's a good reason to be a member :pint:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
To have camo in our team was the best transfer hit that Secco and Blanc had has until now. I think everyone saw the difference in the team when camo is in the pitch.In the cagliari game, Camo left clear the importance of his contribution to the team play.....Neither Marchionni or brazzo can have the same specific weight camo can give us......

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Yeh as Lippi said.. The best transfers of Juventus this summer is keeping Del Piero, Buffon, Trezeguet, Nedved and Camo..

In the Cagliari game if it wasn't for Buffon and Camo we would have lost big time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeh as Lippi said.. The best transfers of Juventus this summer is keeping Del Piero, Buffon, Trezeguet, Nedved and Camo..
:agree: That is definitely undeniable. I also like to see our veteran's hunger, guile and M.O. for revenge to be on full blast and rub off on our younger players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope he can get well to play against Rome. Actually I think this is what Ranieri thought, he took him out not to risk a bigger injury ahead of the big game.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Camoranesi Out For Up To Two Months Juventus have been rocked by the news that influential midfielder Mauro Camoranesi could be out injured for up to two months.

The wing-wizard was only starting his first game of the season for the Bianconeri against Udinese yesterday afternoon, but limped off after half-an-hour with a muscle injury.

Tests on Tuesday will determine whether the injury is a strain or a tear but if it is the latter then Camoranesi is likely to require a couple of months to recover.

“We will take a look at Mauro on Tuesday, when all the necessary examinations will be done. Unfortunately, it will not be resolved in a week,” said Juventus medical doctor Riccardo Agricola.

President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli was also downbeat after hearing news of Camoranesi’s injury: “The biggest regret in losing Camoranesi is that he was one of the best players on the field. I fear that we could be without him for several weeks.”

The Argentinean-born midfielder had been in fine form against Udinese yesterday afternoon before his injury as Juventus dominated the early stages of the game. However La Vecchia Signora seemed to lose their way after Camoranesi’s departure and Antinio Di Natale’s 47th minute goal handed Udinese a surprise 1-0 victory at the Stadio Olimpico.

Carlo Garganese

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)