Mauro Camoranesi (31 Viewers)

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
A Villar Perosa, non ci saranno i nazionali (Buffon, Del Piero, Andrade, Tiago, Grygera, Boumsong, Zebina e Trezeguet) ma anche Birindelli, Criscito e Iaquinta. Il difensore toscano sta recuperando dall’infortunio patito contro la Roma a Cesena. Il giovane napoletano a causa del lieve infortunio all’adduttore che lo ha costretto a saltare Italia-Francia di Under 21, ma che non gli impedirà di rientrare nel gruppo già da giovedì. Infine l’attaccante, alle prese con un affaticamento muscolare. Torna invece a disposizione Mauro German Camoranesi.

Looks like he will be back for tomorrow

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
yea our MF looked a little clueless on occasion....he will give the much needed drive and all-round play
He is also adds with to our play and can put some quality crosses into the box, which have been sadly lacking so far. I really expected Salihamidzic to do better wide right than he has but hopefully he will improve with time.

Jun 13, 2007
The only problem I have with Sali is his defense . I don't think he's the type of player that can cover the right defensive department well . I think he can fill in for camo or marchionni . Grygera's problem is his weakness in offense .

So with sali , we have weaker defense , with grygera we weaker defense which we can't afford at all right now . I think we should start with grygera-andrade-criscito-chiellini for now and see what happens .

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
yea our MF looked a little clueless on occasion....he will give the much needed drive and all-round play
Yeah! thank God he's back, our attack is much stronger now

So with sali , we have weaker defense , with grygera we weaker defense which we can't afford at all right now . I think we should start with grygera-andrade-criscito-chiellini for now and see what happens .
It depends on who we're playing against, if it's Milan, Inter..... , we must stick to Grygera , but if it's a weaker team , we can use Sali and maybe even Molinaro as a LB

BTW....You didn't mention Zebina

CamCam

Jul 15, 2006
And do anybody knows anything about his privatlife. I know just that he is married with Karina and that he has two children Augustin and Leandro. Do anybody knows more ?
Welcome! It's great to have another Camo fan on board :tup:

Actually he and Karina have three sons, Matteo was born in March this year.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He probably won't play on Saturday. I wouldn't start him either as he probably isn't as fit as our other midfield options. I'd give him at least 30 minutes, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)