Mauro Camoranesi (13 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
There seems to be no explantion available why the numbers changed but why not?

People that bought the number 16 shirt assuming it would have been Camo's of course, aren't so happy with this change.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
but #8 is not a number for a player like camoranesi. then i think #16 is much better for him. he should have rather taken #7 if he really wanted to change (although i would stick with #16)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm Much Better, Says Camoranesi

The Juventus player is set to make a return on the playing field after spending most of the summer recovering from a muscular injury.

Mauro German Camoranesi will soon be ready for the Bianconeri, as the Juventus player confirmed that his recovery is going well.

"I'm much better," he said. "I still don't have 90 minutes in my legs, but I believe that I can play for 45 minutes. Following the pause of the national team, I should be ready."

In the meantime, Juventus has done quite well in the first matchday of the season.

"I saw the team very well against Livorno. It wasn't an easy game but we resolved it well.

"We're all happy, it's a win which allows us to work in tranquillity and to prepare in the best way the Coppa Italia.

"The league that just started seems to be more competitive than ever, as there are 5/6 teams which are more gelled than us, but Juventus will surely be a protagonist."

goal.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There's a video interview with Camoranesi, which I don't understand, on juventusmember.com

Dom, better go sign up. :D

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
he played great and turned the match and proved me wrong, his worth to this side is far greater than i first thought! Well done camo, continue to prove ur worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)