Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
tbh there is two ways yto look at this

1- a loyal player and world cup winner, who stayed with the demoted club in their time of need looking for reparations to reflect his sacrifice and show his standing at the club.

2-a spolied brat who kicked and screamed that he was too important to play serie b football. who was forced to stay at the club and fell out with the management at this decision.a man who wanted out the second juve were demoted, now demanding extra cash for his "enforced loyaloty"

if you think of it that way then, option 1-sure give him teh money he feels he deserves
option2-screw him, sell his ass to the first team that wants him
If he wasn't such a good player I would undoubtedly sell him for the way he has behaved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
tbh there is two ways yto look at this

1- a loyal player and world cup winner, who stayed with the demoted club in their time of need looking for reparations to reflect his sacrifice and show his standing at the club.

2-a spolied brat who kicked and screamed that he was too important to play serie b football. who was forced to stay at the club and fell out with the management at this decision.a man who wanted out the second juve were demoted, now demanding extra cash for his "enforced loyaloty"

if you think of it that way then, option 1-sure give him teh money he feels he deserves
option2-screw him, sell his ass to the first team that wants him
ya but i think either way we need to keep him by any means necessary and if that correlates to fattening his bank account then thats what we should do. TBH i think camo deserves to get paid a large amount. he has proven himself in every aspect as a player from A to B and everywhere in between.

on your point about him bitching and screaming about being forced to stay all i can say is that at the end of the day to these players its their livelihood and i know that i personally would not wanna stay at a company if they told me that they are gonna cut wages, we are no longer top market competitors, and that my job will be somewhat fruitless until next season. especially when i have the opportunity to leave and further my career and my company is blocking me from doing so. not everyone can be a del piero where juve is all you know and is your life. loyalty is a card for fans to judge players by not clubs. its a business at the end of the day and its us fans that pay the money, and its us fans that take it all so seriously -- thus the suffering and the joy.

bottom line -- pay camo, keep this guy. we dont have a coach, new prospects are a gamble but this could be a sure thing.

Aug 1, 2003
hes a good player. a bit inconsistent, but good. ive always liked how he played on the pitch, and for that i wish he would stay. and should he go, we MUST find an adequate replacement.

forced or not, he was down in serie b with us. for that, ill never have any grudge over his tantrums or whatnots. i just wish he would be as motivated to stay at juve as some of our champs, but diff people have diff goals..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't think that Marchionni and Brazzo can replace Camoranesi, but also maybe Camoranesi want too much. I'm really grateful for what he did for club and cuz he stayed with us in B, but also he is not the only one and wasn't our only saviour from B. And not to forget we made him a player he is now, so he should also show some respect toward us.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Camoranesi set for exit?
Monday 11 June, 2007
Mauro Camoranesi could leave Juventus and would favour a move to one of Inter, Milan and Roma according to his agent.

The world champion is contracted to the Bianconeri until 2009, but the latest talks with the club over extending his deal have stalled over his wage demands.

“We have had no contact with any other outfits, we are trying to solve the situation here,” explained agent Sergio Fortunato.

“Mauro will consider another option if Juve refuse to give him what he thinks he deserves to earn,” added the player’s representative.

The Bianconero has reiterated in the past few months that the difference between the financial offer and the amount he was asking for was significant.

“If Mauro were to leave, he will only play for one of Inter, Milan and Roma. The Nerazzurri and Coach Roberto Mancini asked for the player last summer,” continued Fortunato.

“At Roma there is a £1.7m salary cap? That is what Mauro earns here at Juve, where his wage is half of what the important players are currently paid,” concluded Fortunato.

David Trezeguet has also warned Juve that he is ready to leave the Old Lady, as he feels that the club does not respect him despite his status as Juve’s all-time top foreign scorer with 140 goals.

------------------------------------------------

come on your cheap board of skanks, get your wallets out and pay our top assiter more.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Great, we are f***ing falling apart. Trez and Camo might leave, we still don't have no big signing and the closest transfers are Iaquinta and Almiron. :faq1:

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,173
    camo sounds like he is ready to leave Juventus through his agent! He should be paid what he deserves...

Jun 5, 2007
    i'm pretty sure the case with camo is the same as trezeguet. the board ain't giving what they want.

u know what? the board is reali throwing juve back into seria b. the board's literally forcing 2 players who is good enuf to play first team out.

currently:

Gianluigi Buffon

Zdenek Grygera - x - x - Giorgio Chiellini

Mauro German Camoranesi (being forcing out) - Sergio Almiron (soon) - x - x

David Trezeguet (being forcing out) - Alessandro Del Piero (i aware that ranieri might not play him as first choice)

So, literally, we hav only buffon, chiellini and grygera being sure of their position. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Camo never stops the childish actions if he wants more money he can pay out his contract and fuk off. his a spoilt brat who things his bigger than anyone at club iam sick of these players asking for more and more money! Camro is a player that is not as good as he thinks he is!

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    @ reb,

that article says that Camo watched the whole game from the stands and when they celebrated he didn't go down.

Didnt feel like translating the whole thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)