Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Camo's attitude seems to have improved after Jan or there abouts. Trez has had a shitty attitude till about 2 weeks ago, when we were almost certain of promotion.

ya thats why i never got to livid over camo's comments and actions off the field all season. at least he performed brilliantly this season IMO, unlike a certain french hitman of ours....:eyebrows:

trez had no way to back up his lack of productivity and his shit role that he played on this squad this year. i'm only glad that cuz of his incompetence (or whatever you wanna call it) our younger future stars got a chance to prove themselves.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
To be honest, I won't lose sleep if Mauro leaves either. I'm more concerned about picking up players we desperately need, such as a great stopper for the back or someone who can pull the strings in midfield. If that means relinquishing Camo, well then, so be it. I remember him saying he would easily walk out as well and I'm not convinced of his commitment either. If he wants to leave then lets try to cash in on him.
If we let Camo go, we will need a new player to replace him desperately. Which will cost us much more than hanging onto Camoranesi will.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sali is not a total winger...slightly more defensive...but if Camo goes i would rather seee a much more capable and attacking player..dont think Marchionni would be the 1...some1 like Ribery would be fantastic

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember when Capello used Nedved as a right-winger and Mutu as a left-winger while playing the straight 4-4-2? Ahhhhh, those were the good ol' days.

If we let Camo go, we will need a new player to replace him desperately. Which will cost us much more than hanging onto Camoranesi will.
I would rather keep him as well, but with Iaquinta coming and perhaps even Mesto, it's starting to seem less likely. Perhaps a swap with Malouda is on the cards which, in reality, is probably more of an important position for us right now due to Nedved retiring soon.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
why r u sure he is leaving?!
Its an assumption I know, but I doubt he will stay, He will certainly be amongst the players who other clubs will be looking to pounce for. He was linked last season, I feel this season secco and co will definetly cash on him. I think fans only 'love' him because he stayed but before last season he was one of those who you loved to hate. Thats my opinion.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Its an assumption I know, but I doubt he will stay, He will certainly be amongst the players who other clubs will be looking to pounce for. He was linked last season, I feel this season secco and co will definetly cash on him. I think fans only 'love' him because he stayed but before last season he was one of those who you loved to hate. Thats my opinion.
totally agree...
I just thought there was a piece of news I missed...
thanks mate :pint:

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,114

In respecting your opinion that camo was the one who people loved to hate, was the only player in juventus who held such strong opinions from juve fan? :eyebrows:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Juventus: rottura con Camoranesi?
    06.06.2007 16.48 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 2675 volte
    Il laterale della Juventus Mauro German Camoranesi avrebbe interrotto le trattative con la Juventus per il prolungamento del suo contratto con i bianconeri. Il trentenne giocatore italo-argentino avrebbe chiesto un forte aumento dell'ingaggio, e, con il gradimento da parte di Ranieri per Marchionni e Salihamidzic, la dirigenza bianconera non ha fretta di rinnovare il contratto al suo giocatore, cui sembrerebbe addirittura intenzionata a rinunciare in caso di offerte interessanti.

Jul 15, 2006
    Theres a major problem between Camo and the management:

Corriere dello Sport:
    Camoranesi accuses Juve – the Bianconero’s manager attacks: Mauro doesn’t like how he is being treated

Tuttosport
    Rumours alarm the fans, Camoranesi sold to Inter

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camo threatens Juve exit Thursday 7 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi is unhappy with how he is treated at Juventus and is tempted by Roma, according to the winger’s agent.

The Bianconero, whose current deal expires in 2009, had reiterated in the past few months that he was undecided on his future and the latest talks with the club have not had a positive outcome.

“Things are not okay, we are in total disagreement with Juventus,” said agent Sergio Fortunato.

“The difference between the financial offer and what we are asking for is significant,” added the Argentine-born player’s representative.

“Roma would be an excellent alternative, he can play in all the midfield roles. He would also find three World Cup winning teammates that he has an excellent relationship with, including Francesco Totti.

“The Giallorossi captain had already invited Camoranesi to join Roma last year, but in the end the move failed,” he explained.

Fortunato makes no secret of the fact that his client was expecting something different after he decided to stay with Juve in Serie B.

“Camoranesi is mainly disappointed with the way Juventus are treating him, he doesn’t like it at all. We had already fought with the club last year after the demotion, but the player then agreed to play in the Second Division.

“However, now we believe that the men who accepted to stay in Serie B should receive recognition for their decision,” concluded the agent.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun7e.html
    --------------------------------------------------------

brilliant, just brilliant.

why doesnt this board just completely disrespect all of our loyal players and replace them with a bunch of idiots, if camo is sold to one of our rivals, i will burn their houses down. IDIOTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)