Mauro Camoranesi (93 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Well, Ahmed,

I have to have very different opinion with you here...

Camo was and is still a very main reason for our good results during the last seasons, including this season...

The guy has so much enthusiasm and has enough talent to prove he will be so missed if he decides to leave...

Second, he didn't say he will leave yet. He asked for a competitive team, and waiting for the industrial plan of the club to be revealed, I think it's very fair that he won't change his mind...
:agree: The Italian media are nothing more than rumourmongers & we will not know if Camo stays or leaves until the end of the season. Look at the rubbish they wrote about Zebina - that says it all.
Fingers crossed that Camo stays, Dom. Relax & have a :pint:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Camoranesi Laughs Off Crisis Rumours

According to the Italian international midfielder, the Bianconeri are not going through a bad patch as they have been commanding the Serie B standings for the past month.

Mauro German Camoranesi denied categorically that there ever was or is any crisis of results at Juventus.

"We, the mister and the club didn't know anything. I never saw this crisis. After all, we've been on top of the standings for the past month.

"If everything goes well, within two years we will be back in the Champions League."

Camoranesi also replied to the journalists' question whether he will be part of the team which will eventually play in the Champions League in two years time.

"I hope I will be," declared the winger.

Juventus currently have 43 points from 23 matches played and are leading the Serie B standings with two points over Napoli, despite having a 9 point reduction due to the Calciopoli scandal.

Goal.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Camo sticky, in the same category with Buffon, DP and Neddy? :shocked:
I'd wait for next season and see if he's really staying here. I'll unstick the Trez thread for now. ;)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Camoranesi: 'Invidioso di chi è partito'

09:23 del 26 febbraio

L'italo-argentino della Juventus, Mauro German Camoranesi ha dichiarato: "Provo invidia per i miei ex compagni di squadra che sono andati via. All'inizio non ero coinvolto in questo progetto, mi sentivo penalizzato senza colpa. L'unica condizione per restare alla Juve è che devo essere convinto della mia decisione. Ho sempre avuto un buon rapporto con Moggi, tra noi c'era la massima sincerità".

Giallo sul contratto di Del Piero: in scadenza nel 2008, il giocatore vorrebbe prolungarlo fino al 2010, mentre la società bianconera non vuole andare oltre il 2009.

Per sostituire il partente Trezeguet, si cerca Toni. In caso di no della Fiorentina, sono in ribasso le quotazioni del tedesco Klose, salgono quelle dell'argentino Diego Milito, ex Genoa ora al Saragozza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)