Mauro Camoranesi (53 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I Envy Those Who Left, Admits Camoranesi

The Juventus winger is still disappointed that the club did not let him go this summer, thus enduring a whole season of Serie B with no European football to play.

Mauro German Camoranesi is still unsure about the future, if he will remain with the Bianconeri or not, but what he's certain of is that he should have left this past summer, especially when he sees his former team-mates playing in important competitions and big matches every week.

"I envy my former team-mates who left. At first I was not convinced in this project, I felt penalized without any fault,” admitted the Italian international.

"The only condition to remain at Juve is that I must be convinced of my decision. I always had a good rapport with Moggi, between us there was a lot of sincerity."

Juventus will be facing Modena tonight as the Bianconeri will try to reclaim the top spot in Serie B.

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If what has been said is true by Camo, I really find it irritating that he (and other players) keep talking about how he wished he had left and so on !!!!
this does affect the whole team! its done now
nothing can be changed, better to be silent and at the end of this season, he can leave if he wants !!! :tdown:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What I find weird is that last week Goal.com quoted that he is happy to be here and he wants to stay and now they quote something completely different...

:confused:

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
If he wants to leave he should just leave as fast as possible. We don`t need this arrogant idiot. Juventus should fine him. he is earning millions and just complaining and crying like a baby.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
He isn't enough. Another right wing will be required in case of Camoranesi's departure. I suggested either Ribery or Quaresma before, Ribery or Quaresma + Marchionni + Salihamdizic would be great for our righ flank.
:agree: Ribery would be awsome if we can purchase him.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
:agree: Ribery would be awsome if we can purchase him.
I think he costs around £15M. And with some simple calculations, you'll find that we can have £6M from selling Camoranesi with the addition of another £9M to land Ribery, which isn't that big issue in my opinion if you know that we've offered £25M to Fiorentina to let Toni joins us from the next summer.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think he costs around £15M. And with some simple calculations, you'll find that we can have £6M from selling Camoranesi with the addition of another £9M to land Ribery, which isn't that big issue in my opinion if you know that we've offered £25M to Fiorentina to let Toni joins us from the next summer.
I agree with you...I think it isnt an issue of money, Its how to convince him to come to Juve !

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Camoranesi didn't say he envies his ex-teammates who left, but he said he envied them ( past tense ..... Goal.com didn't translate it like it was in the original).
There's a difference in it because he continued with "at first I was not convinced of this project and I felt penalised without having committed any wrongdoing. Now i have two more years left on my contract and I like it here, despite the difficulties"

There's nothing wrong in this because we're all aware he wanted to leave but he stayed at the end and he's still giving everything on the field.
The only wrongdoing by him is saying this publicly, and to be honest i'm not sure if he really said it or "Controcampo" invented this rumour just like that .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Camoranesi didn't say he envies his ex-teammates who left, but he said he envied them ( past tense ..... Goal.com didn't translate it like it was in the original).
There's a difference in it because he continued with "at first I was not convinced of this project and I felt penalised without having committed any wrongdoing. Now i have two more years left on my contract and I like it here, despite the difficulties"

There's nothing wrong in this because we're all aware he wanted to leave but he stayed at the end and he's still giving everything on the field.
The only wrongdoing by him is saying this publicly, and to be honest i'm not sure if he really said it or "Controcampo" invented this rumour just like that .
Thanks. I smelled something funny here. Was it you? :D

People tend to react to somebody´s comments a little too fast around here. For now, I am not worried about Camoranesi while he is playing good football.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

I'm not going to argue about whether he did say that or not. But I disagree completely with the words in bold.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Mauro Camoranesi’s future is still unsure, as reports suggest that he might be included in a swap deal with Inter defender Walter Samuel.
The Argentine-born winger was forced to stay in Turin after the Old Lady’s relegation last summer and has made no secret that he will leave the club if he isn’t guaranteed an immediate return to the highest level.
“I envied my former teammates who left, at first I was not convinced of this project and I felt penalised without having committed any wrongdoing,” Camoranesi told Controcampo.
“I have two more years left on my contract and I like it here, despite the difficulties. The only condition for me to remain at Juve is that I must be certain of my decision and of the club’s plans, this has nothing to do with money.”
The world champion is a reported target for Inter, who need to replace Luis Figo at the end of the season, and the latest reports suggest that Camo could join the Nerazzurri with Samuel heading in the opposite direction.
The Bianconeri are looking to strengthen their defence, which is proving to be one of their weakest departments and have eyed the former Roma man, who might join newly signed Zdenek Grygera.
“My ideal defender is Paolo Montero and Samuel is a very similar player, although the news that Inter offered him to us for Gianluigi Buffon is not true,” stated sporting director Alessio Secco recently.
Samuel landed at Inter in 2005 in an £11m deal while Camoranesi was valued at £4.2m last summer, but an agreement between the clubs is not unlikely according to the Press.

Football Italia :smoke:
No comment!

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
I'm not going to argue about whether he did say that or not. But I disagree completely with the words in bold.
I guess i'm the one who's wrong here. I wasn't able to watch more than 5 Juve matches this season and it was probably just a coincidence i watched those matches where Camo was among the best, and even the best one on few of these matches. It probably influenced my opinion on him.
I read somewhere how you say you didn't miss a Juve match for a long time, so i believe you're right regarding Camo.

Nevertheless, i'm convinced it will be a big mistake if we let go Camoranesi or any other of our star players.
Juve needs at least 4 new players in our starting line-up. If we let anyone from Buffon-Camo-Trez trio, it means we'll need 5-6 or more new players.
First of all - we won't be able to find adequate replacements for these champions, and second - no team which replaced half of the starters had success. It is impossibile for the new players to get to know eachother so quickly and to produce good results, no matter how good these new players are.
Inter was doing such hockey changes in the starting line-up every single year and that's the main reason why they were perennial loosers.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I guess i'm the one who's wrong here. I wasn't able to watch more than 5 Juve matches this season and it was probably just a coincidence i watched those matches where Camo was among the best, and even the best one on few of these matches. It probably influenced my opinion on him.
I read somewhere how you say you didn't miss a Juve match for a long time, so i believe you're right regarding Camo.

Nevertheless, i'm convinced it will be a big mistake if we let go Camoranesi or any other of our star players.
Juve needs at least 4 new players in our starting line-up. If we let anyone from Buffon-Camo-Trez trio, it means we'll need 5-6 or more new players.
First of all - we won't be able to find adequate replacements for these champions, and second - no team which replaced half of the starters had success. It is impossibile for the new players to get to know eachother so quickly and to produce good results, no matter how good these new players are.
Inter was doing such hockey changes in the starting line-up every single year and that's the main reason why they were perennial loosers.
Camoranesi didn´t shine in recent matchs, but he also didn´t play bad. He was average IMO but he is still among the best players looking at the whole season.

And I agree on the second part of the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)