Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I can't belive this... Only a blind man can't see that Camo & Trez R out of Juve! I'm not ant-juve, that's 4 sure if someone thinks likethat because someone said that talking against Juve players is anti-juve!? You'll see that no matter how much strong side we built 4 the next season & nomatter how much contract offers R improved, they will still want out. And they R talking like they R still thinking, just because they don't want the tiffos anger at them! But think and tell me where is the point of talking loyal 4 an unloyal player?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It'll be very hard tp lure a star players to our team, since we are out of Europe next year :cry:
Mate, Ribery isn't already playing in the top European level and he is still 23 years old. For him to play another season without playing in Europe, this wouldn't be a loss but on the contrary he'll play for Juve. It is an honor for him to wear the Bianconeri's shirt even in Serie C.

Cheers mate. :wink:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Mate, Ribery isn't already playing in the top European level and he is still 23 years old. For him to play another season without playing in Europe, this wouldn't be a loss but on the contrary he'll play for Juve. It is an honor for him to wear the Bianconeri's shirt even in Serie C.
Im sure its an honor for him or any other player to play for Juve :tup:
But on the other hand, he is wanted by other clubs who will play a CL and may offer him more than us!!! :eyebrows:
I'd like to see him in Juve though :eyebrows:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Dominic said:
Hence all the more reason the keep the current star players.
Yes, of course. But if you include Camoranesi in your stars' list, I think that you'd get him out of it very soon. First of all, he hasn't been that shining star that he used to be in th few past years. Besides, he's already refused our contract extension.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes, of course. But if you include Camoranesi in your stars' list, I think that you'd get him out of it very soon.
I have no clue as to what this is supposed to mean.

First of all, he hasn't been that shining star that he used to be in th few past years.
Yes he has been actually.

Besides, he's already refused our contract extension.
Then try again.. If it is true anyway.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, Ahmed,

I have to have very different opinion with you here...

Camo was and is still a very main reason for our good results during the last seasons, including this season...

The guy has so much enthusiasm and has enough talent to prove he will be so missed if he decides to leave...

Second, he didn't say he will leave yet. He asked for a competitive team, and waiting for the industrial plan of the club to be revealed, I think it's very fair that he won't change his mind...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
@ReBeL, the guy whom you are talking about has become very inconsistent since the last season and I did mention that before. Also, he become very slow.

Furthermore, I don't see any enthusiasm in his play. On the contrary, he's lost a lot of his enthusaism since the last season as well. Do you remember what he did when he was sent off in our match against Arsenal in highbury last season?

Mate, what has he done so far this season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)