Mauro Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Its painful to see how decisive Vieira and Ibrahimovic are for Inter.

I personally think Camo is on the decline, or will shortly be....so I wouldn't really mind losing him if he really wants to go.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I always knew they were quality players, they were just having a bad season with Crapello, can´t blame them, Capello wasn´t doing a good job last season...

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
- vOnAm - said:

I personally think Camo is on the decline, or will shortly be....so I wouldn't really mind losing him if he really wants to go.

They are doing good for now, but they will be rotten soon just like adriano and ronaldo

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
"Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi has issued a ‘come and get me’ plea to interested clubs in January, as he prepares to leave the Turin side after almost five years.

Camoranesi, 30, who was part of Italy’s triumphant World Cup campaign this summer, has become unsettled at the Stadio Delle Alpi recently and wants to end his stay there in the new year.

“How content am I to stay with Juve? On a scale of one to ten, I'd say I was at six,” said Camoranesi.

“I was unhappy three months ago and it's hard to explain how I got to feeling this way. The fans say I've found it hard to integrate, but that's not really it.”

Juventus' Serie A-winning side were stripped of their title and relegated to Serie B this year as a punishment for their part in the ‘calciopoli' match-fixing scandal.

But Camoranesi denied relegation has anything to do with his unhappiness and insisted that he is not simply looking to follow the examples of Lillian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro, who have quit for the bright lights of La Liga.

“It is nothing to do with the league we are in. Basically, I just don't feel motivated enough any more,” he added.

“Once you lose your motivations, it is hard to get them back quickly unless you make a big change.”

Should Camoranesi leave the Turin giants, he would likely cost potential suitors somewhere in the region £6 million (8.9 million euros)"

Source: Eurosport.com

Thought you guys might be interested to read this. Does it change anyones opinion of Camo? Personally I feel we should have let him leave in the summer. His heart was clearly set on a move, & once that happens, esp given our unique situation, its best to cut your losses & say goodbye. I have to admit to not always being his biggest fan, but he has been a good player for us, & will be difficult to replace, although I would hope to see Marchionni step up to the plate, he has deffo failed to live up to expectation so far.

Thoughts?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
lol if this is true then he has some mood problem because last week i readed that he wants too stay till summer and then think about his career. He,his wife and kids are happy in turin, so maybe and i hope this is just a rumour like we have 5/6 off those daily.
Forza Camo our own rightwing Ferarri!

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
I hope this isn't true. If it is he is crazy.

What does he have not to be motivated about?... this year he won the World Cup, this week he scored against his old club.

And next season, we will be taking back what is ours from those Inter bitches. He has everything to be motivated for.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Of course I want him to stay, but if he is unmotivated (if that is really true), then what´s the use of him?

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Camoranesi close to Inter move Thursday 28 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus winger Mauro Camoranesi could be set to join Inter in June according to the latest reports in Italy.

The world champion is currently contracted to the Bianconeri outfit until 2009 but had already attracted the interest of the Nerazzurri in the summer, when he had expressed his doubts about playing in Serie B, before Juventus blocked his departure.

La Gazzetta dello Sport now suggests that Inter are ready to make a new offer for the Argentine-born midfielder, who has proved to be a key player for Didier Deschamps so far, as the Juve management could let him leave Turin at the end of the season.

Furthermore, the Nerazzurri are looking to replace Luis Figo, whose contract expires in June 2007 and is reportedly set for a January exit, with the Saudi Arabian club Al Ittihad his alleged destination.

Inter, who have not ruled out the idea of signing Gianluigi Buffon as well, could also include Walter Samuel in the deal, as the former Roma man has not been given much playing time so far this term and has made no secret of the fact that he would favour a transfer to another club.

No financial details have been revealed, as it seems that Inter might try to make a joint offer for both Camoranesi and Buffon, a move that would certainly be postponed until June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)