Mauro Camoranesi (7 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
so how you know that del piero, paro, palladino and not camo are our best rated players this season?
Well because they have the highest average rating and Camo has less, I didn´t put the complete list of players in order yet but I calculated DP, Palladino and Paro are in the first three places.

You´re drunk again. :D :pint:

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Well because they have the highest average rating and Camo has less, I didn´t put the complete list of players in order yet but I calculated DP, Palladino and Paro are in the first three places.

You´re drunk again. :D :pint:
so there's still some hope that when you'll have complete calculations, camo will be the best (well you don't have his rating, do you?)? am i rait? :smoke: :pint:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:wallbang: :wallbang:

OMG, how many times do I have to repeat?

I calculated all the player ratings, but I didn´t put all the players in order, from first to the last.

Camo has less rating than Del Piero, Palladino and Paro, I´m just not the sure what place he is in.

For example:

1. Del Piero
2. Palladino
3. Paro

For others I need to determine where they are.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
:wallbang: :wallbang:

OMG, how many times do I have to repeat?

I calculated all the player ratings, but I didn´t put all the players in order, from first to the last.

Camo has less rating than Del Piero, Palladino and Paro, I´m just not the sure what place he is in.

For example:

1. Del Piero
2. Palladino
3. Paro

For others I need to determine where they are.

hei, don't get nervous, it's christmas time, man.
could you complete this little table for me:

name rating
1. Del Piero ,,,,,,,,,
2. Palladino ,,,,,,,,,
3. Paro ,,,,,,,,,
4. camo ,,,,,,,,,

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, I will complete it, but probably tomorrow morning, I said so in the first place, didn´t I ?

So, visit the site tomorrow morning in "Serie B 2006/07 thread" and you will find the results there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)