Mauro Camoranesi (10 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Can somebody tell Inter too stop targetting our players please, i know these are rumours but still, i'm getting sick of these idiots who always targeting our players and i'm sure more people do maybe even our borad and if we sell too Inter then we absolutly lost our minds ,we know they are better then what they have but please this has too stop.Sorry for this but if Camo goes too Inter i will really hit my head through a wal!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
If this happens we officially surrender. Inter will win Scudetto this season and it will be hard for Milan and especially Juve to rebuild their team in a way to immediately challenge for the title next season. For Juve it will be hard already, but without 2 of our world champions? If Inter get Camo and Buffon they will be way ahead in the years to come. Inter is smelling blood. This is their huge chance to establish themselve as the number 1 team in Italy. We better keep our stars away from them.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
If this happens we officially surrender. Inter will win Scudetto this season and it will be hard for Milan and especially Juve to rebuild their team in a way to immediately challenge for the title next season. For Juve it will be hard already, but without 2 of our world champions? If Inter get Camo and Buffon they will be way ahead in the years to come. Inter is smelling blood. This is their huge chance to establish themselve as the number 1 team in Italy. We better keep our stars away from them.
:agree: though we could do a good deal with Camoranesi IMO, of course Buffon is untouchable.

Trust me, Camoranesi is not THAT important player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
camo is 30, so last chanse to get some money from him, if we sell him. But inter?

Lyon has been interested of juve players, maybe we could make a malouda-camo swap?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
So i asume this is rumour number 12398453241,1456 about Juve players leaving too the club who can only be on top when others are in another league or got - points then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)