Mauro Camoranesi (17 Viewers)

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #581
    wfm221 said:
    It's obvious that you don't know about this whole thing too much. Juve is now third, but it remain 33 rounds to be played. Juve would be first but damned -9 points are guilty for that.
    Hey.. thank you so much for sharing the information:).. cheers:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #582
    Hello everyone.. Have not heard much updates on Camo... would anyone like to share.. thanks...

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Starting to sound more and more likely that camo will stay. Sure I heard somewhere that juve were going to start contract talks with him.

Need to keep the top players to make sure and get champs league first season back up.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Dominic said:
    Update on Camoranesi: According to 'corriere' we will hold on to Trezeguet, Buffon AND Camoranesi for next season.
    Thanks Dominic! That would be good news if Juve were to confirm that! (I'm a bit suspicious of newspaper's reports).

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I LOVE CAMORANESI

Post match interview:

He says he was upset, cause before entering the field he thought he was really fit, but then he didn't succeed in expressing it during the match and he was really sorry that because of this he penalized the team.

Then he was asked: "How does it feel to be still called 'thieves' in the stadiums?"

A: "Oh, we don't notice it anymore. Can I say something, though? Genoani should only shut up, cause there was actually found proof -a bag full of money- of matches fixed by them".

At this point everyone remained still for a moment, really embarassed.

Then Ciro Ferrara (who was in the post match show) asked about the tricks camo tried and failed tonight and about this and that player who created him (Camo) problems.

Mauro: "Yeah, yeah, I know. You know what? I was missing the Reggio Calabria's wing". Said this he starts laughing.

At that point Ciro explains that in a Nt training in reggio Calabria he (Ciro) was asked to take part to the training match and played in the team opposed to Camo's one. Camo made him suffer so much that, at a point, he (Ciro) had to start calling for help. While Ciro explained, Camo kept on laughing.

So, at the end of the interview, Ciro joked that it was a good thing Mauro was wearing a hat, 'cause the hair underneat are more a helmet than hair, they're a mess. Mauro; "Yeah, yeah, but the hat is to preserve my intelligence". Laughed and went away.

I love Camo, other than for what he does on the field of course, for his spirit outside of it. He's *always* like this. He's always brutally honest, even more so if what he has to say is not politically correct, so to say. How many others would have had the ball firstly to say themselves they didn't have a great match and then to talk about Genoa and its bag? No one, let me tell you.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Brilliant interview, not enough players say what they actually think, too many just speaks in cliches and are totally boring.

Good on you Camo, keep it up!

May 25, 2006
    “It was an exciting game, not least because Genoa is a side that likes to have a go. We managed to take the lead but we conceded straight away, just like we did against Napoli… it’s a pity”. All in all, Mauro Camoranesi is satisfied with the point earned by his side tonight, but above all with Juventus’ season so far. “We’re happy because we can always deal with whatever the opposition throws at us and we are very competitive. We’re challenging for top spot so it’s hard not to be satisfied with out efforts”. :party:

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    That's a great interview!:tup:

Camo has had an amazing road to winning the World Cup with Italy. I think he's a great guy and he really has been giving his all to Juve. I'm so glad he stayed and I hope we can hold onto him for next season. His experience and skill is quite evident and would be so helpful for the younger members of the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)