Mauro Camoranesi (43 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Only I don't understand the booing of zebina. Last thing i read of him was that he wanted to stay at juve ... :confused:
Zebina has the reputation of being a bad player and fans dislike him for that, I think that, even if he would have 20 games in a row with an assist or a goal, people will still boo him.
I said this before and will say it again, we have become champion with Zebina in our squad for two seasons and, if I am not wrong, he also became champion in Roma.
The guy will surely have some potential but people only focus on his reputation instead of on his game, and that is a shame, he decided to stay, refusing an offer from Real and still isn't liked by most of the fans, it really is a shame for him.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Below average defenders will be booed in Italy. Especially if they play for Juventus. When he truly gets better, than he will stop hearing the boos. Reputation is all a player has. In order to change that reputation, he needs to give the fans consistent enough play to make them forget the bad times. I beleive we should keep Zebina on the squad. He is a good backup. As far as potential goes. I think he can only push to be more consistent.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Below average defenders will be booed in Italy. Especially if they play for Juventus. When he truly gets better, than he will stop hearing the boos. Reputation is all a player has. In order to change that reputation, he needs to give the fans consistent enough play to make them forget the bad times. I beleive we should keep Zebina on the squad. He is a good backup. As far as potential goes. I think he can only push to be more consistent.
Word.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Zebina has the reputation of being a bad player and fans dislike him for that, I think that, even if he would have 20 games in a row with an assist or a goal, people will still boo him.
I said this before and will say it again, we have become champion with Zebina in our squad for two seasons and, if I am not wrong, he also became champion in Roma.
The guy will surely have some potential but people only focus on his reputation instead of on his game, and that is a shame, he decided to stay, refusing an offer from Real and still isn't liked by most of the fans, it really is a shame for him.
He's a warrior, a fighter. I like that .. and face it, that's the juve strength !

I only used to hate him because on FM he never gave his 100% on training. :p

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
My hat off to Camoranesi for his today's decent performance against Scotland.

The man has played his best match so far this term, he looked eager to rubbish all talks criticising him - including me - for his attitude and his lack of motivation in Serie B. Moreover, he reminds me today of Camo whom I know.

Keep this fighting spirit, please. :pint:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

The man has played his best match so far this term, he looked eager to rubbish all talks criticising him - including me - for his attitude and his lack of motivation in Serie B. Moreover, he reminds me today of Camo whom I know.

He played well tonight, looked up for it. Probably comes up against better players in serie b than naysmith though.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

:agree: everyone was calling for him to be benched but he performed and provided an assist for the 2nd goal

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #931
    camo did not perform well in yesterday's match however he did what he could do! wonder why nedved was so groggy and upset,,,,,

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    camo had a great game IMO, he was all over and played at an extremely high level today. he has 2 gols in 4 games rite???

forza cam cam

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #935
    Yes Camo played well without a blink! his performance was superb and he carried anger and frustration really well! Somehow I had a feeling that Nedved is more of a drama than a game person! Maybe as mark pointed out earlier! but FORZA Camo and well done!!!! cheers!

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #939
    yay! juvetus won against leece today! camo was brilliant...actually brilliant is an understatement.. his strategies was undoubtfully unique and swift! he even scored a goal! i have to say that camo is indispensible to the team!!! cheers

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Camo played well. Scoring that third goal for Juve ensured we won instead of risking 2 points if Lecce got a last minute goal.
    Forza Camo! :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)