Mauro Camoranesi (37 Viewers)

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #963
    Nothing New but adding this excitement to this forum! cheers!

Serie B Tim - 14 Apr 2007 - 7:05 PM

Camoranesi: “Keep going like this”

This is really the moment of Mauro German Camoranesi. If against Albinoleffe he reached 200 presences with Juventus, against Napoli and Lecce he touched up another important statistic: the goals’ one. Two feats and six points. Numbers don’t tell about his superlative performances. Overflowing in the pitch, modest (as always) in front of Juventus Channel microphone, mostly when speaking about his goal: “Some times it happens I shoot at goal, I’ve been lucky…We played a great match against one of the fittest team. We did well, mostly in the second half, when they have been forced to attack, and let us some more space. In the end, we slowed down a little, we were just waiting for them, but we didn’t run big risks. The formations gone in the pitch? Very good and well balanced, everybody fought; now, we have to keep going like this”.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    It is always great to see our players in an awesome level, but if he wants to leave the club nobody should force him to stay.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Good ...Camo last two games were very great ...Complete CM and RW....i think now we need only a successor for Nedved and Ribery or Quaresma is enough ...

imagine....

Salih---Camo---Frings---Ribery

mouth watering Mid :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Camo set to extend
    Monday 16 April, 2007

Juventus are reportedly ready to offer Mauro Camoranesi a contract extension, which would tie the winger to the Old Lady until 2010.

The world champion was keen on leaving the outfit last summer after their demotion to Serie B, but was blocked by the club.

The Argentine-born midfielder stated in the past few months that he might leave Turin if he wasn’t part of a reinforced squad on the side’s expected return to Serie A.

Reports in Italy suggest that the Bianconeri have now agreed to increase the player’s wage to £2m per year and Camoranesi might put pen to paper before the end of the month, signing a three-year deal.

The former Verona winger, who was a target for Lyon and Valencia, has impressed with his latest performances against Napoli and Lecce, scoring on both occasions and convincing Juve to offer him a rise.

Camoranesi’s agent Sergio Fortunato is expected in town in a few weeks’ time, when he should meet the Bianconeri representatives to discuss the final details.

In the meantime, Werder Bremen midfielder Torsten Frings confirmed that he is keen on joining the Bianconeri and might move at the end of the season.

“I will meet Juve officials in the next few days and I will see what they offer me,” announced the German international.

Mar 30, 2006
    Camo is one of our best players and one of the best mids in Italy. It is great if he extends and his recent preformances have been fantastic. He is often a target of critics and makes his share of mistakes but he can be a huge part of the new era at Juve and can make himself a legend here.

Camo must realize that Turin is the best place he could be and that he is one of us.

Grande Camo

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    this is great news! camo is greatness, but he sure knows how to piss me off sometimes :D. i he accepts an offer from us and stays :tup:.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Yeah, I hope he does, Camo is one of the players with great passion, u know, one of those coolass players (like Cantona and Fowler, for example).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)