Mauro Camoranesi (90 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Camoranesi is passing a difficult stage of his life this season. It's so normal to see a player passing such stage during one stage of his career. It's not as if he was always like this or as if he's doing this just to annoy the fans...

He would have been released last summer, and it was not his fault that he was forced to play while he was not convinced with the Serie B project. If you want to rule him, you have to understand all the factors affecting his behaviour this season. I would like to see anybody working in a company he doesn't like, or he's forced to work in such a job that's less than his ambitions and capabilities...

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Fact is, we plucked camo from obscurity at hellas verona and turned him into a real player. He got to play with and against big players and got a platform for the national team. I expected honour, respect and loyalty from him (and some obvious others) when we were relegated. For him to come out and say these comments about wanting to leave and us forcing him to stay...well im sorry guys, but i want rid of him. This club, this badge and this jersey mean the world to a hell of a lot of people. I would sweat my guts of for juve in serie D2 given the chance. He doesn't WANT to play for us?!?! How dare he? If he sees no reason to stay at this club after all it has done for him and sees no reason to wear this prestigous jersey, f**k him quite frankly, juve doesn't beg anyone and we should not keep a player who doesn't want to be here, because there are millions who would. As nedved and del piero and buffon deserve our respect and loyalty for staying, camo deserves nothing for the comments he has made. He is a great player, and i have enjoyed his time here, but i hate more than anything, as im sure you guys do (and in this day and age we experience it a lot), people who disrespect this club. His agent builds him into something he isn't by claiming hes a World Cup winner, ye so's dp, and also, camo did very little at the World Cup anyways. As far as im concerned, if he hasnt gone out and stated his passion for this club and desire to stay, let alone make comments like he has, then lets take the money for him and send him packing.
mate your passion for the team is great, but don't let it cloud your judgment.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Fact is, we plucked camo from obscurity at hellas verona and turned him into a real player. He got to play with and against big players and got a platform for the national team. I expected honour, respect and loyalty from him (and some obvious others) when we were relegated. For him to come out and say these comments about wanting to leave and us forcing him to stay...well im sorry guys, but i want rid of him. This club, this badge and this jersey mean the world to a hell of a lot of people. I would sweat my guts of for juve in serie D2 given the chance. He doesn't WANT to play for us?!?! How dare he? If he sees no reason to stay at this club after all it has done for him and sees no reason to wear this prestigous jersey, f**k him quite frankly, juve doesn't beg anyone and we should not keep a player who doesn't want to be here, because there are millions who would. As nedved and del piero and buffon deserve our respect and loyalty for staying, camo deserves nothing for the comments he has made. He is a great player, and i have enjoyed his time here, but i hate more than anything, as im sure you guys do (and in this day and age we experience it a lot), people who disrespect this club. His agent builds him into something he isn't by claiming hes a World Cup winner, ye so's dp, and also, camo did very little at the World Cup anyways. As far as im concerned, if he hasnt gone out and stated his passion for this club and desire to stay, let alone make comments like he has, then lets take the money for him and send him packing.
:agree: fuck him if he doesnt want to stay i am sick of all these players talking about the future and their future worry about now

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
1. Yeah, sure, Camoranesi was an awful player when we picked him. If we wouldn't have bought him, someone else would have. He was pretty damn good.

2. Wake up, lad. The world isn't ruled by the dictators of Juventus FC. People can make choices. They make those choices based on several factors. If it's a tough choice for Del Piero to stay (who has EVERYTHING at Juventus), it must be hell for Camoranesi, who has always been bashed by fans.

3. Buffon's comments were very much like Camoranesi's. No difference whatsoever. You're full of bullshit.

4. Camoranesi was a starter at the World Cup. He didn't do very little at all. He was a vital part of the squad.

Oh, and sorry about the rant.

1. I do not recall even knowing who he was when we bought him, and verona were relegated that year. He was not in the high-demand you make out.

2.Camoranesi always bashed by fans?!?! he has always had the fans support, people on this forum included. He only LOST that support due to his utter laziness, and his ill-made comments about Juve. If you look at the player he was when he first joined, he's a shadow now. Im sorry, but people like nedved are to be totally admired, going out and playing for the jersey, at 35, without slowing down once without complaining because he loves this club. Camo is the opposite.

3. Buffon has come out and said it was HIS decision to stay with juve in serie b even if he does leave in summer, he did not abandon ship when the chips were down. Unlike camo who has reguarly come out and said he tried to leave but was FORCED to stay!! If he finds juve such a trial then he should f**k off! And so should player fan-boys like you. Im here to support this club and what it stands for. Success is good, but over-paid over-grown egos like camos i couldn't care less about. Buffon regardless of his desire to leave comes out with respectful comments about this club, camo does not.

4.Camoranesi was a VITAL player for the World Cup...HAHAHAHA!! Pirlo, buffon, cannavaro and...CAMORANESI?! He did nothing like he could have, he did not have the input of other players in the squad, hell, even perrotta received good comments about his play in the World Cup. No-one spoke of camoranesi.

When camo first signed, I was surprised and delighted. He was a great player, who played with great enthusiasm. Since, his performances have dropped, his temper worsened, and he rants about this club and us forcing him to stay here. Particuarly after all this club has done for him. Comparing him to buffon and dp, whos performances have been great this year, and who WILFULLY stayed at the club, is not on. Your full of shit mate actually, its been hard on everyone not just camo, he is not the center of the world (although it sounds like he's the centre of yours). Trust me, life will go on beyond mauro camoranesi. We get 10 million plus for him, and we have already salihamidzic from bayern and itl put more money in the transfer bank for players who want to play for this club.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
1. I do not recall even knowing who he was when we bought him, and verona were relegated that year. He was not in the high-demand you make out.

2.Camoranesi always bashed by fans?!?! he has always had the fans support, people on this forum included. He only LOST that support due to his utter laziness, and his ill-made comments about Juve. If you look at the player he was when he first joined, he's a shadow now. Im sorry, but people like nedved are to be totally admired, going out and playing for the jersey, at 35, without slowing down once without complaining because he loves this club. Camo is the opposite.

3. Buffon has come out and said it was HIS decision to stay with juve in serie b even if he does leave in summer, he did not abandon ship when the chips were down. Unlike camo who has reguarly come out and said he tried to leave but was FORCED to stay!! If he finds juve such a trial then he should f**k off! And so should player fan-boys like you. Im here to support this club and what it stands for. Success is good, but over-paid over-grown egos like camos i couldn't care less about. Buffon regardless of his desire to leave comes out with respectful comments about this club, camo does not.

4.Camoranesi was a VITAL player for the World Cup...HAHAHAHA!! Pirlo, buffon, cannavaro and...CAMORANESI?! He did nothing like he could have, he did not have the input of other players in the squad, hell, even perrotta received good comments about his play in the World Cup. No-one spoke of camoranesi.

When camo first signed, I was surprised and delighted. He was a great player, who played with great enthusiasm. Since, his performances have dropped, his temper worsened, and he rants about this club and us forcing him to stay here. Particuarly after all this club has done for him. Comparing him to buffon and dp, whos performances have been great this year, and who WILFULLY stayed at the club, is not on. Your full of shit mate actually, its been hard on everyone not just camo, he is not the center of the world (although it sounds like he's the centre of yours). Trust me, life will go on beyond mauro camoranesi. We get 10 million plus for him, and we have already salihamidzic from bayern and itl put more money in the transfer bank for players who want to play for this club.

all right !

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Shame for your no doubt great post and the effort you put in, but I stopped reading right there.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'm staying positive about Camo for now. He was always a favourite of mine and a few dubious quotes won't make me change my mind. Forza Camo!

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I am pleased with camo's performance today, his contribution was significant enough. I hope his goal will re-envigorate some passion for this team. I don't want to seem agressive Dominic and other people who disagree with what i say about camo, but i live this club so much, and i struggle to tolerate anyone who speaks against it. Camo has been a good servant to the club but id just prefer he handled serie b with a little more tact and dignity. We're all juve fans here, its seems like its us against the world these days, so i resepct your opinion. Whats good for juve, is good for us.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I am a fan of Camo's game, but at the same time, I find it hard to forgive him for his comments. In a way, I can understand both sides here. But, I can't blame the Italian fans for their actions. I understand them completely and their behavior represents everything Italy stands for. You never hurt your family. No matter how bad you think they have wronged you. And Camo did. Some people consider it tough. I say, well then watch your mouth.

Like I said, I am a fan of Camoranesi's game. I think if he stays next year it will be a huge advantage for us in the transfer market. But, no one player is bigger than the team. And, if he is going to continue to run his mouth, or display a poor attitude on the pitch, then I say let him go.

Lets hope for the prior.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)