Maurizio Sarri (33 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ofc Sarri and lazio failed to spot some of the stupid yellow cards Juve received for quite literally nothing.
they actually did spot them

and listen to this: they allegedly used them as a proof of the ref's remorse for the fuckup before our first goal and some alleged mistakes against them vs napoli :rofl: so yes, the ref compensated with some yellows

9d chess by lotito. unplayable

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
they actually did spot them

and listen to this: they allegedly used them as a proof of the ref's remorse for the fuckup before our first goal and some alleged mistakes against them vs napoli :rofl: so yes, the ref compensated with some yellows

9d chess by lotito. unplayable
It's typical Italian mentality, blame Juve and refs for their troubles. What was that video I saw online of lotito speaking with the ref saying that he pays them or something? Jees imagine if that was Juve...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you gotta love marurice's tantrums :touched:

among others he really owes a big fucking thank you to paratici for his only league title. he would be dearly missed

Strickland

May 17, 2019
It blows my mind that guys like Dingus, Maxi, and xperd have been throating this chainsmoker for years. To each their own, I suppose. :boh:
You are comfortably in the lead for the postcount in this thread, is it a love/hate thing? Or hate/hate thing? Either way its probably a bit weird to post so much about someone you dont even like, Sarri was here for one year

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My dear, we all know that you're the supreme throater of them all. Your thirst for that nicotine salami is starting to sound a bit unhealthy actually.
Look at this deflection. :lol2:

It’s okay, cupcakes. We aren’t judging you for slurping on Sarri’s sausage. As I said, to each their own. I hope you enjoy each experience. Truly.

- - - Updated - - -

You are comfortably in the lead for the postcount in this thread, is it a love/hate thing? Or hate/hate thing? Either way its probably a bit weird to post so much about someone you dont even like, Sarri was here for one year
Just keeping the chainsmoker’s throaters in line, princess. But by all means, stick that nose of yours further up their bums. :shifty:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
It blows my mind that guys like Dingus, Maxi, and xperd have been throating this chainsmoker for years. To each their own, I suppose. :boh:
You're more obsessed with him than anyone else here. A bit sus, I must say... :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

He has some underlying OCD no doubt.

Either that or he's in denial. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Sarri managed to win the scudetto whereas Allegri has failed to deliver a single trophy so far in his second stint (remember, he was one of the biggest advocates for Allegri's return) He can't accept that.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're more obsessed with him than anyone else here. A bit sus, I must say... :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

He has some underlying OCD no doubt.

Either that or he's in denial. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Sarri managed to win the scudetto whereas Allegri has failed to deliver a single trophy so far in his second stint (remember, he was one of the biggest advocates for Allegri's return) He can't accept that.
Says the guy who openly throats Sarri every time Lazio wins a big game :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)