Maurizio Sarri (236 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if you check who has most replies in this thread, the top 10 posters include such scholars as:

post ironic in top spot by a large margin has most posts here
kyle in second
.zero in 4th
s4tch
jck
juve123
daidevil

are the top 10 with most posts here. xperd, singus and maxi are not even in the top 20 of posts in this thread.

as usual post ironic , jck and others of those top 10 repliers in this thread try to gaslight others into thinking they are the problem.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Trolling or fighting.
i feel terrible for your family. imagine being related to someone constantly craving attention and being so insufferable and a gaslighter.

your poor family (except your mom. she clearly did a shit job raising you)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
if you check who has most replies in this thread, the top 10 posters include such scholars as:

kyle in second
.zero in 4th
s4tch
jck
juve123
daidevil

are the top 10 with most posts here. xperd, singus and maxi are not even in the top 20 of posts in this thread.

as usual post ironic , jck and others of those top 10 repliers in this thread try to gaslight others into thinking they are the problem.
Please reference your data with time stamps ser.

Many of my posts are during the smoke break era. If you are postulating on a policing strategy the. I suggest using correct time series analysis

But I will never let the Sarri boys forget of this nightmare bc it was never a good idea mi amor

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i feel terrible for your family. imagine being related to someone constantly craving attention and being so insufferable and a gaslighter.

your poor family (except your mom. she clearly did a shit job raising you)
:lol2:

I’m quite certain your family abandoned you long ago. No one would put up with such a vapid and dreary little pussycat for long.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

kyle in second
.zero in 4th
s4tch
jck
juve123
daidevil

you know most of those posts probably came during the time Sarri was still the manager of this club, right? You member that? you know this is still the same bread, right?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Please reference your data with time stamps ser.

Many of my posts are during the smoke break era. If you are postulating on a policing strategy the. I suggest using correct time series analysis

But I will never let the Sarri boys forget of this nightmare bc it was never a good idea mi amor
bud you literally had a post here from 2 days ago mocking "Sarri boyz"

you went out of yoour way to read twitter posts, copy them then post them here with added commentary. sarri lives rent free in your head

you call it "never letting them live it down"

i call it what it is: gasligting.

you know most of those posts probably came during the time Sarri was still the manager of this club, right? You member that? you know this is still the same bread, right?
accept it and improve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

kyle in second
.zero in 4th
s4tch
jck
juve123
daidevil

posters with the most posts aren't surprise, you statistic genius. but you conveniently forgot to mention snobist and strickland who are in the top10 here and not even in top20 in tuz overall

you're protecting the true sarriboiz. you're clearly one of them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
bud you literally had a post here from 2 days ago mocking "Sarri boyz"

you went out of yoour way to read twitter posts, copy them then post them here with added commentary. sarri lives rent free in your head

you call it "never letting them live it down"

i call it what it is: gasligting.

accept it and improve.
rENt fREe :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
says the guy with 4 posts in an hour

get some rest, rus

so ignore and move on?

but you can't can you. because you have no control over your self. you need to constantly gaslight so called sarri boyz who moved on, but you stayed in past.

same for .zero

imagine a bunch of grown ass men still upset and still attacking others about a coach when those posters moved on 4 seasons ago.

to be honest it's not your fault. your parents failed you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
5 posts and counting, already calling names

blood pressure rising, good. your transformation to rus is almost complete. call someone a liar and you're there :xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 230)