Maurizio Sarri (117 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The Canadian Tire cashier is doing an awful lot of crying lately. Stick to trolling, pussy cat. You’re better at that.
Still waiting for all that evidence you supposedly have of me "coming here and throating Sarri after every big win". Gone quiet on that one eh?

He's in there with them. Its the only explanation as to why he isn't banned yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lol LION actually got a warning for his post?
:snoop:

Is PI a mod?
that's ok. notice i'm very calm in my replies, not angry at all. i'm amused at 4 seasons later the top posters in this thread are still upset at sarri winning a league with juve or what he says or does, meanwhile allegri gets free reign.

the reason they are upset because it shows that even a bad coach like sarri can win a title at juve, so it undermines allegri actually being good in his first stint here.

- - - Updated - - -

I think my cigarette question triggered Loin
triggered over what? buddy if you don't want people to reply to u in anyway, then don't go out of your way to type in this thread.

you could have left this thread all alone, but as you chose it, you need to antagonize "sarri boyz"

antagonize them over what? winning a league title? lmao

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
You should all bow down to @Lion
After making sure everybody's health is in good shape for getting everyone to quit watching jj, he is now on a mission to destroy tuz. After which he will go and clean up redcafe.

Last edited:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Oh how satisfying it is to watch this pathetic excuse of a human excrement that has never accomplished anything meaningful in his personal and professional life fail miserably day after day, week in week out, it's so beautiful and so right

Keep on doing whatever you're doing, retarded chimpanzee, it's extremely joyful to monitor your absurdly incredible amateurish incompetence from a distance :)))

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Oh how satisfying it is to watch this pathetic excuse of a human excrement that has never accomplished anything meaningful in his personal and professional life fail miserably day after day, week in week out, it's so beautiful and so right

Keep on doing whatever you're doing, retarded chimpanzee, it's extremely joyful to monitor your absurdly incredible amateurish incompetence from a distance :)))
I didn't know how to feel that his only meaningful achievement is with Juventus.
I am sad that we granted him that title, but I am happy that he knows that his only scudetto is thankfully by Juventus, if you know what I mean.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
can someone explain what went wrong at lazio for this season? i'm not following them, i just know that sergej was replaced by an inferior player, and tare left during the summer. i wouldn't even say that cl and the amount of matches that comes with it must have fucked with them because last season they had the el matches on thursday (maurice was pretty vocal about their bad schedule lol). and it's not only their slow start to the season either, they've been dropping points against bologna and salernitana in november.

so what's happening with them? maurice isn't a fraud, and their squad isn't bad at all, 10th place on par with monza and only one point ahead of toro after 1/3 of the season is obviously below par for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)