Maurizio Sarri (35 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This fucking bum got 2nd place with freaking Lazio, ahead of CL giants Inter and Milan and domestic double champ Allegri :rofl::seven:
72 is a solid result for Lazio, but I dont think theres another Serie A season where that gets you a 2nd place. In Pirlo's year they'd have been out of CL places for weeks with that pace.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
72 is a solid result for Lazio, but I dont think theres another Serie A season where that gets you a 2nd place. In Pirlo's year they'd have been out of CL places for weeks with that pace.
74 points secures top 4 in 80% of cases. Few exceptions only.
And if the league is tougher, it will be tougher for the other teams too.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Lazio boss Maurizio Sarri was fuming during his post-match interview with DAZN accusing the team of being superficial and with a ‘ridiculous’ defensive phase.

The Biancocelesti suffered a 2-1 loss away at Lecce in the first game of the season, seeing the Giallorossi score twice in two minutes in the final stages of the match.

Sarri didn’t hide his frustration during a post-match interview with DAZN.

“We conceded two goals in two minutes as a consequence of a very poor second half when Lecce played better than us,” said Sarri.

“Our defensive phase was ridiculous. We thought we could defend just with our four defenders. It’s hardly acceptable. We didn’t even understand the moments of the game. We were passive, even inside the box. It was too bad, despite a decent first half.

“I’ve always feared this team is superficial. I’ve been fighting to fix it and you can’t think this defeat is due to a physical drop,” the coach continued.

“The second half was just poor, we didn’t go down slowly, it was all bad and now we must continue fighting these ghosts. We stopped defending as a team and when there is no intensity, it all collapses.

“It’s hard to predict something like this. Games in the preseason don’t count much as the target is to get in shape for competitive matches.”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lazio boss Maurizio Sarri was fuming during his post-match interview with DAZN accusing the team of being superficial and with a ‘ridiculous’ defensive phase.

The Biancocelesti suffered a 2-1 loss away at Lecce in the first game of the season, seeing the Giallorossi score twice in two minutes in the final stages of the match.

Sarri didn’t hide his frustration during a post-match interview with DAZN.

“We conceded two goals in two minutes as a consequence of a very poor second half when Lecce played better than us,” said Sarri.

“Our defensive phase was ridiculous. We thought we could defend just with our four defenders. It’s hardly acceptable. We didn’t even understand the moments of the game. We were passive, even inside the box. It was too bad, despite a decent first half.

“I’ve always feared this team is superficial. I’ve been fighting to fix it and you can’t think this defeat is due to a physical drop,” the coach continued.

“The second half was just poor, we didn’t go down slowly, it was all bad and now we must continue fighting these ghosts. We stopped defending as a team and when there is no intensity, it all collapses.

“It’s hard to predict something like this. Games in the preseason don’t count much as the target is to get in shape for competitive matches.”
#Uncoachable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)