Maurizio Sarri (171 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He achieved the target set by management this season

Can’t be fired for meeting expectations
we’re not talking about a weekly phone sales quota here. This is sports. Ranieri got fired after winning the league with Leicester city, of all fucking teams

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
then our board has let the success built by Conte, Allegri, and Marotta go to their heads, and have lost the plot. This was a clown season. This was a Del Neri level season, the difference being we have a vastly superior side now.
What i agree is that the Board lost the plot.

This upcoming season is the real make or break. If they fail, the successfull run in Italy could even be over...

Nothing last forever, but to see this team sleep in their laurels for years has been truly worrying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What makes anyone think that next season will be better? I'm very curious because next season is going to start a lot sooner than we realize, and this team couldn't make his system work ALL SEASON LONG.

But suddenly a couple of months away will suddenly make everything click?

Right.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is exactly why they won't fire him. They can't. We don't have a full summer to make this right.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
What makes anyone think that next season will be better? I'm very curious because next season is going to start a lot sooner than we realize, and this team couldn't make his system work ALL SEASON LONG.

But suddenly a couple of months away will suddenly make everything click?

Right.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is exactly why they won't fire him. They can't. We don't have a full summer to make this right.
Calma. We'll get Jorginho and everything will click.

Click for Serie B, lol
:scared:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Its crazy to think that all these investments made in the past couple of seasons, we are actually farther away from competing in Europe than we were couple of years ago.

All it took was one bad summer to set us back by couple of years atleast. And ofcourse the covid situation doesn't help either.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its crazy to think that all these investments made in the past couple of seasons, we are actually farther away from competing in Europe than we were couple of years ago.

All it took was one bad summer to set us back by couple of years atleast. And ofcourse the covid situation doesn't help either.
I said it when we sacked Allegri and appointed him and I’ll say it again after this disastrous season, we shot ourselves in the foot and have thrown away all the progress we made over the years for no reason at all. Totally self-inflicted. We are at a real risk of going trophyless for a VERY long time I’m afraid.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I said it when we sacked Allegri and appointed him and I’ll say it again after this disastrous season, we shot ourselves in the foot and have thrown away all the progress we made over the years for no reason at all. Totally self-inflicted. We are at a real risk of going trophyless for a VERY long time I’m afraid.
Sacking Allegri was the right decision IMO. It is just that hiring Sarri was a terrible one..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Exactly why I suggested sticking with Sarri and lining up his replacement.
Im 100% sure board has lined up his replacement and agreed over some terms several months ago but waited to see how all this pans out. If you are thinking we will fire him and then look for his replacement, you are naive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)