Maurizio Sarri (216 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Glad we could help the old man win something.
:agree: The key here being we helped him win, because he sure as hell is trying everything to make sure we don't.

Again, Allegri leaving was the right decision, but in clamoring to get this dud, this pseudo coach, we targeted the wrong individual. We should have prepared better and found a more qualified and competent coach. We also need to migrate from this philosophy of hiring Italian coaches. Real Madrid, the most successful club in world football, don't strictly hire Spanish coaches. The bald guy currently winning them titles is French, last time I checked at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As i pointed it out before this had nothing to do with sarri whose appointment was a total fuck up imo but i think it was time to move on from allegri, and to point out a dip in performance post break up is not a knock on the necessity of the breakup.
So why end the cycle when you don't have a proper replacement? An upgrade to the previous cycle?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The players won this

despite the incompetent coach and management

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone notice he talked to a couple of samp players and then walked down the tunnel. Didn’t even talk to the Juve players or go and celebrate with them
I hope that really means something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)