Maurizio Sarri (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
When people say Sarri already almost one year while if you counting the day of training, you must exclude resting day, match day, covid break (no training)

Our players probably only training together for around 4-5 months full. And compare that to those team that already playing together for lets say 2-3 years

That is why we still dont improved. And with no pre season for next year

Probably if the management keep Sarri, they will look for easy way to patch that. Buying players that can instantly playing under Sarri

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Not sure on the math here, we shouldn’t be excluding anything as those things are just what happens in football - a year is a year. Sarri was appointed in June last year. He had from pre season to March where he was training the team July-March is 9 solid months. We then had a gap and were back in training again in June and have been ever since. We’ve also played about 50 games under his leadership.

If you can’t get your message across to the players in 11 months of training +50 games then we have 2 possible reasons for that;

1) The players aren’t good enough
2) You or your message isn’t good enough

Both are true but it is point 2 that is more important. A good coach gets the best out of an average player. A bad coach gets average out of a good player. The driver is more important than the car.

You act here like this a a group of new players that don’t know each other. This is fundamentally the same group of players that have won the last 4 league titles and reached a CL final. What we are serving up just isn’t good enough and that is predominately the managers fault

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
No Poch or Sarri please. The former one was so lucky with the way Spurs got past Man City, Ajax. One of his players mentioned Poch was still bitter about the last season CL final loss and then Spurs crashed.
Regarding Sarri, I agree with someone here once said that we're winning the Scudetto despite Sarri. Forget about CL when you see we're limping to the finish line.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not sure Pochettino is the game changing man we need but then who else is available and who can we afford? Unless people will consider Mourinho I don’t see any of the big names coming. Or we could always get another Italian that hasn’t won shit, it has worked for us in the past.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/156344/sarri-prefer-lose-when-trying-win

“We lost our shape and organisation in Udine, but the positive aspect is we did that because we were trying so hard to win. I prefer that as a reason to lose rather than being passive, which is what we experienced a few other times. I like that desire to win, but we weren’t perfect in the execution."

Well we signed up for style points and this mentality so I guess we deserve to lose a few instead of taking a more comfortable point.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Sarri said according to Tancredi that this is the most difficult championship in Serie A history

lol
He’s trolling the fans at this point. He says the team was trying hard to win at Udine; I’m not sure we were watching the same game then. I would show him respect if he rather came out and said the truth about the poor form the team has been in the entire season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
“We lost our shape and organization in Udine, but the positive aspect is we did that because we were trying so hard to win. I prefer that as a reason to lose rather than being passive, which is what we experienced a few other times. I like that desire to win, but we weren’t perfect in the execution.

Oh boy :lol:. We tried to win :tup:. You can also try to win without neglecting your defense. Someone has to remind him that we were actually leading before making comical errors in defense. Even then, with a point in Udine we could have secured the title tomorrow with just a draw. What did this guy have to do to get this lucky to coach a team that basically assures you winning a Scudetto?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
‪Sarri: "I have to adapt to the characteristics of the players I get. A club cannot buy 25 players".‬

Paratici when he hears what Sarri said: :MJ:

Who cares about Paratici, imagine how inspired you are as a player, when you hear your coach say that about you indirectly? You sure feel compelled to listen to his ideas.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Covid only impacted the schedule and having no fans. It didn't make the championship more difficult
I think that we need to see it in a broader perspective, not only about football. This season has been quite a ride taking in consideration how covid impacted everyones lives.

This has been mentally difficult for everyone, and footballers are no exception. A lot of people died out there and you could see how it took its toll on players. For example, papu Gomez was devastated by seeing how the atalanta game caused the death of so many people in Bergamo. Thats just an example.

Is not just about empty stadiums, the schedule like you said, is indeed an important aspect of why teams are getting so tired. The pause definitely changed the pace of some teams, which was good for some but not so good for others. Is like if we did a hard reset on form. For example, we were like getting the hang opf things when we beat inter, but now our form is not good and the amount of injuries are sky high because some of our players are made of noodles.

If we solely focus on "Juventus" and their games, yeah for sure we can say we have a lot of crap players and Sarri is also struggling to impose his footie, but that would be seeing it in a vacumm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)