Maurizio Sarri (29 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
People need to get over Allegri already. He was a good coach for a period of time but failed to deliver when it really mattered. If Sarri delivers CL glory this season, he would be a bigger juve legend IMO. Let's see how it goes.
Some people just cant get over the fact that a world class coach, the third most successful coach in Juventus history and the undisputed #1 with one spell at the club was let go and his replacement is a 60 y old nobody, a simple tool with average qualities and the only thing that he's famous for is for being the eternal loser. A massive downgrade, but yeah, "if Sarri delivers CL glory"... Jesus.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I want to say all you doubters come back here in May 2020 when we win CL.

But our odds are really low, knockout stage is a must with our squad. Failed in group stage is sackable achievement

Realistically speaking our results based on how lucky our draws in knock out stage. But it comeback to us anyway, as last year Ajax prove that wrong

I think we can get to quarter or semi. And knockout bizarrely with strongest and compact opponent. Really want to see De Ligt vs De Jong if it happens

IF we can win CL this season, we will probably see Sarri for long time. And hopefully he can have much say for our transfer. But still that a BIG if there

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
if you smoke 60 per day there is something seriously wrong with you. That is way beyond a normal habit.

some sort of anxiety issue he is self medicating on or idk
Yeah the heaviest smokers in my social groups were 1 pack a day guys at most, and there were not many of them tbf. I don't even know how you can smoke 3 packs, he must do it everywhere, his house, car, everything must just reek.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah the heaviest smokers in my social groups were 1 pack a day guys at most, and there were not many of them tbf. I don't even know how you can smoke 3 packs, he must do it everywhere, his house, car, everything must just reek.
Not to mention the 2nd hand (exhaled) carcinogens his wife gets to inhale. What a loving husband. (I know I'm being judgmental here).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
if you smoke 60 per day there is something seriously wrong with you. That is way beyond a normal habit.

some sort of anxiety issue he is self medicating on or idk
One every 24 minutes so he basically smokes drink some water and then go on to the next one..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
One every 24 minutes so he basically smokes drink some water and then go on to the next one..
dont forget he sleeps 8 hours a day too so thats one cigarette every 16 minutes unless he wears some sort of smoking mask to bed that just pumps cigarette smoke into his lungs.

honestly how is this shit possiblle. does the guy smoke three at once?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
dont forget he sleeps 8 hours a day too so thats one cigarette every 16 minutes unless he wears some sort of smoking mask to bed that just pumps cigarette smoke into his lungs.

honestly how is this shit possiblle. does the guy smoke three at once?
If u consider it takes like 5 minutes to smoke one, it means he starts a cigarette every 10 min or less

Honestly our board can't say they've being cheated on this one, it's like marry a whore and then be angry for how slut she is

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I knew this guy who smoked 6 packs a day. He was a lawyer. Guess he could afford it. However, he did admit that he would only take a few puffs off of each one, discard it and then light another one.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I feel that we should do well once we get used to Sarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)