Maurizio Sarri (21 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So far the coach has tried only the 4-3-3, but in his head there is also the 4- 3-1-2, with one between Ramsey, Rabiot and Bernardeschi as attacking midfielder and Dybala in attack next to Ronaldo. Rabiot also could become a viable alternative to Pjanic. (GDS)
Do it, coach!!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am a bit worried about Sarri style of play actually. On the one hand it could be exciting to watch. But on the other hand the system's weakness based on my limited experience watching the pre-season friendlies is if the midfield loses the ball (like Matuidi did on many occassions) OR if the opposition bypasses our press we are HEAVILY outnumbered. Maybe the team hasn't figured out how to balance that out yet - at least that is what I am hoping. Because unless your midfield is world class, its hard to pull off. At Napoli I felt Allan was one of the most under-rated midfielders out there and Hamsik in his prime was fantastic.

Apr 19, 2007
I am a bit worried about Sarri style of play actually. On the one hand it could be exciting to watch. But on the other hand the system's weakness based on my limited experience watching the pre-season friendlies is if the midfield loses the ball (like Matuidi did on many occassions) OR if the opposition bypasses our press we are HEAVILY outnumbered. Maybe the team hasn't figured out how to balance that out yet - at least that is what I am hoping. Because unless your midfield is world class, its hard to pull off. At Napoli I felt Allan was one of the most under-rated midfielders out there and Hamsik in his prime was fantastic.
I agree but Sarri is a good enough coach to not press so much until we are capable of doing it. We will press higher up the field more consistantly as the year goes on I assume. We have a dominant team and could end up getting even better. Im curious to see the Ronaldo role this season as well as Dybala.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
I dont understand how you could dislike Paratici. So yeah why the cringe for Paratici?
I am at a bit of a loss, myself. He signed the best player on the planet. I would say that no one thought that he could, except that no one even knew that he was trying
Would love a top signing this year (not named Lukaka or Icardi)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So far the coach has tried only the 4-3-3, but in his head there is also the 4- 3-1-2, with one between Ramsey, Rabiot and Bernardeschi as attacking midfielder and Dybala in attack next to Ronaldo. Rabiot also could become a viable alternative to Pjanic. (GDS)
Journalism has become so advanced these days that they can read people's heads.

Apr 19, 2007
I am at a bit of a loss, myself. He signed the best player on the planet. I would say that no one thought that he could, except that no one even knew that he was trying
Would love a top signing this year (not named Lukaka or Icardi)
The best CB from last season he bought away from the likes of ManU,Barca, and PSG as well as good young midfield depth. He is changing the whole trejectory of our club in 2 seasons. I think us building the stadium and us investing a bunch right after is very similar to Ronaldo purchase. Now that we got him we have to invest big and revamp to how long term sustainability as a top 3 again.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
This moron is the single biggest reason Dybala is moving away. He doesn't see him as part of his 'vision' so he want to get rid of him in exchange for a donkey. Paratici should said no but this is 100% on Sarri. If we don't win the Scudetto this season, the day we offload Dybala will be pinpointed as the cause why.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This moron is the single biggest reason Dybala is moving away. He doesn't see him as part of his 'vision' so he want to get rid of him in exchange for a donkey. Paratici should said no but this is 100% on Sarri. If we don't win the Scudetto this season, the day we offload Dybala will be pinpointed as the cause why.
If true :lol:
Dybalol made his own bed if the stories about him and EuroMax feuding have any truth to it

Jan 22, 2016
Whose double are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)