Maurizio Sarri (75 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What do you guys think Sarri will do?
A 4-3-3?
I dont think we have the players for a 4-3-1-2
Is there a chance to axe all of our wingbacks and go for a 3-4-3?

In a 4-3-3 who will play the CF?
Sarri seems to appreciate fast players, in a trident of Dcosta-CR-Dybs, will CR7 accept the center role?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
A 4-3-3?

Sarri seems to appreciate fast players, in a trident of Dcosta-CR-Dybs, will CR7 accept the center role?
He doesnt play with 3 at the back and Dybala is not fast for a winger. So those 2 options are out. Dybala will be the most difficult player for him to implement in his system

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Im loving all these baseless hate throwing at sarri because some of these people are so gonna eat their own words when sarri starts showing results.

I mean cmmon, people having bad feeling because sarri giving longer interview lol.. thats the most prejudice thing I've ever heard. You guys are jokes

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
A 4-3-3?

He always played with 4 at back i doubt he'll change that, plus Cancelo and Spinazzola are amazing as winger in a 4 mid and we are selling them, so no 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.
For the rest we have to wait, if somehow we sign Isco then 4-3-1-2 is totally possible, if we sign Icardi he'll play CF and Ronaldo in the usual position, or perhaps Dybala will convince him more as CF than CR7 during the pre-season, we don't know yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)