Maurizio Sarri (30 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The best thing about Sarri's appointment is that it will hopefully spell the end for Mandzukic, Matuidi, Khedira and MDS...
news were about allegri wanting a squad revolution.

also, it's an italian club, it's not the coach but the club management (in our case, formerly marotta, now paratici) who's in charge when it comes to buying and selling players. remember conte left because the club didn't fulfill his requests.

in case these (or other) players will be sold, it will be the club's decision, not sarri's. you're simply writing about your wishes that probably very few people care about. your point is 100% invalid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
in case these (or other) players will be sold, it will be the club's decision, not sarri's. you're simply writing about your wishes that probably very few people care about. your point is 100% invalid.
Those players will barely see any gametime under Sarri. That's the difference.

MDS started four CL games last season. We lost all four.

Karna

May 17, 2019
Sarri's interview with La Nuova Riviera.

“I smoke sixty a day, a little too much. But how can you not smoke(on the beach), mayor!

“During the games I don’t feel the need, the need comes more than anything else afterwards.”

Jun 6, 2015
Those players will barely see any gametime under Sarri. That's the difference.

MDS started four CL games last season. We lost all four.
Sarri is for some reason looking to get rid of one our most technical players in Cancelo. I wouldn't be so sure about De Sciglio not playing much when it seems Sarri rates him enough to get rid of his only competition.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sarri is for some reason looking to get rid of one our most technical players in Cancelo. I wouldn't be so sure about De Sciglio not playing much when it seems Sarri rates him enough to get rid of his only competition.
As if sarri has any saying in the cancelo transfer.He can offer some input and that's that.

Jun 6, 2015
As if sarri has any saying in the cancelo transfer.He can offer some input and that's that.
Sarri doesn't give a fuck. He'll go into a full Breaking Bad mode soon enough. He'll start his own undercover process of creating technically superior players by using his Sarrismo method. He then uses his banking skills to make a sweet profit on those players.

- - - Updated - - -

@il brutto

#SarriBoiz are such fake ass Sarri fans. They okay with him smoking himself to death. :disagree:
People only really care about their loved ones. Sarri is just a random dude suffering for most.

Thankfully sweet Maurizio has us :dule:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sarri doesn't give a fuck. He'll go into a full Breaking Bad mode soon enough. He'll start his own undercover process of creating technically superior players by using his Sarrismo method. He then uses his banking skills to make a sweet profit on those players.

- - - Updated - - -

People only really care about their loved ones. Sarri is just a random dude suffering for most.

Thankfully sweet Maurizio has us :dule:
Finaly a manager that John likes.
giphy-2.gif

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
3 packs a day, WTF.

A pack would last me 2-3 days before I switched to vape. I hope to quit it as well.
I was a smoker for over 15 years and best thing I did in my life was to quit a long time ago. But even at my most stressful times I still only smoked 1 pack, 1 pack and a half a day, which I consider A LOT.

Now a 60 year old guy smoking 3 packs a day is suicide. He might die during one of our matches. :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)