Maurizio Sarri (19 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Sarri wants Gigi to come back to be a leader in the dressing room and then join his staff, I have to admit. That is a pretty good first step as coach
I personally would love to see gigi back and finish his career here, like how it should have been. He is our legend.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If Sarri wants Gigi to come back to be a leader in the dressing room and then join his staff, I have to admit. That is a pretty good first step as coach
I agree with you there, but I do not want him as the #1 keeper. Time for him to step down and join Sarri's staff.

- - - Updated - - -

I would pay to see The look on Sarri's face when he has the first training session and sees that off-the-ball movement is practically non-existant in our team and is something he will need to teach our players from scratch.

I wouldnt be surprised if some of our players even wonder what off the ball movement is and will be completely surprised when they find out that thry actually have to move without the ball to open up space
Really for a Juve fanatic you consider our player that stupid, or is it Sarri that you do not like, would have been the same with Guardiola , you know.
You will be surprised who good the team will play and win.

Last edited:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We were young, obnoxious and impulsive. You're still a good person my Maltese potato farmer. Welcome back btw. You'd been gone a while, and you were truly missed.

Both you and @Nzoric even though you can both be insufferable (rightfully so at times) dicks sometimes :D
I am only a dick with people I like. Btw njce touch calling yourself young. IIRC you're much older than me. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm 38 now. I was a bit younger back then :p

How do you feel about this appointment btw? Are you optimistic about the 2019-2020 season?
I despise the person. I don't rate the coach.

My optimism is based on the players we'll sign this Summer. De Ligt and Buffon would help a lot. Icardi would counter that optimism immediately.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They are, according to forum rules. The only one that results in a negative rating is the thumbs down button.
I just tried it out to be certain... can you confirm, is negative rating?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 38 now. I was a bit younger back then :p

How do you feel about this appointment btw? Are you optimistic about the 2019-2020 season?
You old geezer. :heart:

Orgut thinks I’m 20 :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)