Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im loving all these baseless hate throwing at sarri because some of these people are so gonna eat their own words when sarri starts showing results.

I mean cmmon, people having bad feeling because sarri giving longer interview lol.. thats the most prejudice thing I've ever heard. You guys are jokes
You sound like its a bad thing. Id gladly eat up my own words if this guy delivers. No fan of him, never been but he can buy my loyalty with CL. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What a douche. Still can’t comprehend this guy is our coach.
Its best to wait and see what he will do. No point in throwing dirt at him now. Whats done is done.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I expect us to send away players like Khedira, Matuidi and Mandzukic in the next couple of days.

We will play much faster football next year and I can't see this guys fit in (as much as I love Mandzukic).

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
At least we’re not retarded enough to bash certain players, who has proven they’re quality, at every any given moment just because they do not like him.
Theres a lot of players out there who can show quality sometimes. That does not make them good enough to play regular football for a team with Champions League ambition.

Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So he throws shade at his former club? No need to make any comment or comparison at all really. Either ignore the reporter or say something that isn't a backhanded compliment.

Classy fellow really

- - - Updated - - -

Im loving all these baseless hate throwing at sarri because some of these people are so gonna eat their own words when sarri starts showing results.

I mean cmmon, people having bad feeling because sarri giving longer interview lol.. thats the most prejudice thing I've ever heard. You guys are jokes
You seem to be an expert at lowering standards and expectations

Glad to have you here

Apr 19, 2007
That's the spirit!

Winning isn't important, as long as we're enjoying ourselves.
I didnt say that i dont care if we win. I just said its going to be an exciting season. Competition is exciting as is new good players and watching a new system. Im a big supporter of Max and what he did but I will be glued to every game this season for sure

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's going to prove so many wrong this season.

Good luck Mister :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Get us that CL title which Allegri never could
Why do u need to bring Allegri into this?

Only 2 managers won CL with this club and last time it was 23 years ago.... so why mentioning Allegri?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)