Maurizio Sarri (12 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I would pay to see The look on Sarri's face when he has the first training session and sees that off-the-ball movement is practically non-existant in our team and is something he will need to teach our players from scratch.

I wouldnt be surprised if some of our players even wonder what off the ball movement is and will be completely surprised when they find out that thry actually have to move without the ball to open up space

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would pay to see The look on Sarri's face when he has the first training session and sees that off-the-ball movement is practically non-existant in our team and is something he will need to teach our players from scratch.

I wouldnt be surprised if some of our players even wonder what off the ball movement is and will be completely surprised when they find out that thry actually have to move without the ball to open up space
It will be a sight to behold.

The guy will smoke pack after pack in one hour

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)