Maurizio Sarri (25 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It took something special to drag me into this thread.

@Post Ironic knew that it would take Julian Draxler's girlfriend to do that.

Well played.
:heart:

It’s time for you to join @il brutto , @DAiDEViL , @JCK , @Dru and myself as one of the founding fathers of #teamsarri

Too many fake #sarribois jinxing our beautiful chainsmoking hobo’s future success. :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

You're a wildman

Like Gene Wilder
He’s more like a wildewoman. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure he'd like the move.
:rofl:

That post of his was epic. So fucked up. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tactical experts:

Does Sarri require a ball playing CB like Bonucci for his Sarriball? If we get MDL for that much money Bonucci will be benched, Chiellini won't.

Can MDL fill that role or are we just gonna have two kick has no-bull shit CBs? Basically, what the hell does Sarri ask of his defenders?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Tactical experts:

Does Sarri require a ball playing CB like Bonucci for his Sarriball? If we get MDL for that much money Bonucci will be benched, Chiellini won't.

Can MDL fill that role or are we just gonna have two kick has no-bull shit CBs? Basically, what the hell does Sarri ask of his defenders?
Both CB's need to be very good in possession and short passing, often play short 1-2's even when close to their own goal with either the DM or the fullback, to break pressure, . In his system the defense always plays short passing from the back sometimes also willing to keeps the ball in order to invite the opponent to press them even higher to create more space at the middle. We wont play Bunucci long balls from the back that's for sure.

Good question...I think this is where Pjanic comes into play as DM.
Yeah, Chiellini will play the koulibaly role, when starting play from the back Pjanic will take his place to carry the ball and Chiellini will move up past pjanic to be in position to press high if we lose the ball in midfield.

In general Sarri teams press intensively and very high up the pitch in a very compact shape, with the forward players "pulling" the team towards the side of the ball.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tactical experts:

its cute how you think that we might actually sign a 19 yo CB for 70+ mil.

If anyone comes for that kind of cash it will be another attacker.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tactical experts:

Don't hurt yourself reading, Kyle.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
why would we buy another attacker?

Only way IMO would because we cut dead weight like Dybala.
You will very surprised to see Dybala very involved in our attack next season, mark my words. He will be great.
Allegri is the one who destroyed him like he did with many others. That is the reason he is gone.
Ponaldo will be the happiest of all with Sarri. Juve will play football. Allegri is defense and kicking the ball forward hoping an attacker will put him in the net.
Reminded me of the kick and run of the 60's in the UK. But yes only winning counts. Any coach would have won the Serie A the last 4 years with no opposition.
I honestly hope Indi an Napoli buy some players so we see football again in Italy. The Serie A was like the Jupiler league of Belgium

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You will very surprised to see Dybala very involved in our attack next season, mark my words. He will be great.
Allegri is the one who destroyed him like he did with many others. That is the reason he is gone.
Ponaldo will be the happiest of all with Sarri. Juve will play football. Allegri is defense and kicking the ball forward hoping an attacker will put him in the net.
Reminded me of the kick and run of the 60's in the UK. But yes only winning counts. Any coach would have won the Serie A the last 4 years with no opposition.
I honestly hope Indi an Napoli buy some players so we see football again in Italy. The Serie A was like the Jupiler league of Belgium
I too think Dybala will be something else under Sarri than Allegri. Quite confident: Let's see
No sooner do we pour our milk into jugs than hunchback dwarfs appear from somewhere and spit into it .
Sławomir Mrozek

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
No sooner do we pour our milk into jugs than hunchback dwarfs appear from somewhere and spit into it .
Sławomir Mrozek
We will talk in 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

We do not need another attacker. Icardi please no. Chiesa great player but I do not think he will be on the market this year. Commisso does not want to sell him
If he goes it will be not for less than 100 mil. Nobody will buy him for that amount. So Chiesa next year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)