Maurizio Sarri (33 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-139711&menu=news-all

:lol3: this going to make for an amusing season. you just know ADL wont be able to control himself and will talk about Sarri every single week

The bit i found interesting although doesnt come as a suprise were the following comments from ADL:

“He works 15 hours a day and only thinks about the pitch. He has no time for human relations, at least in the workplace.

“I believe that in three years at Napoli, he never participated in a team dinner with his players.

“He only thought about our games, about the management of our players on the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The bit i found interesting although doesnt come as a suprise were the following comments from ADL:

“He works 15 hours a day and only thinks about the pitch. He has no time for human relations, at least in the workplace.

“I believe that in three years at Napoli, he never participated in a team dinner with his players.

“He only thought about our games, about the management of our players on the pitch.
i wouldnt give any serious consideration to anything ADL has to say. it wasnt that long ago he was calling Sarri an honest paladin and hero of Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It took something special to drag me into this thread.

@Post Ironic knew that it would take Julian Draxler's girlfriend to do that.

Well played.
Can't be that bad, is it? We could have brought Zacheronni back :p

- - - Updated - - -

Marlboro man is a splinter cell
If Sarri is the Marlboro Man, is the Coffee guy the Harley Davidson Man? :lol:

@GordoDeCentral

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This is why that creature doesn’t get the “history will prove me right” and “middling young Italian talent” references.

But to be fair to Signora trump, I did like Saponara. He would have done great here :stuckup:

Obviously wasn’t going to win ballon d’or though lol

I wanted Draxler the most though, so he would bring his adorable girlfriend. :tuttosport:
I forgot all about her :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I bet the poor, filthy ultras can't kick that foul habit
they are too busy kicking puppies from developed countries and blaming them for their lifes failures

- - - Updated - - -

Come one i know you love him already deep inside.you don't need reasons to say you don't hate him anymore. :D

And that's no shame, he is our coach and gonna make us happy next few years.
i don't hate him at all, he wasn't my first pick lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)