Maurizio Sarri (49 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Skriniar is in no position to make fun of anybody. Boy those consecutive 4th place finishes on last day have given him so much confidence
Somebody should remind him that he wouldn't even be in cl if not for the new UEFA rules that permitted Italy to bring 4th in the competition.No wonder their supporters are so stupid.

Jan 22, 2016
There is an adorable post of Signora Trump’s where it says Berardi will bench Dybala. :seven:
I see you are still digging my posts. Good job. Due to this time consuming effort i would give you my like as i promised.

Now go and bring me one of your so many posts that you said Saponara is better than Isco, and i promise again to give you more likes to satisfie your need for attention.

Jan 22, 2016
Let me help you :
Saponara will be our world class treq if he comes here. Will be top 5 CAM in the world by the end of his first season at Juve. You heard it here first.
People here disgustingly underrate Saponara. He'd be a fantastic signing
Saponara > Draxler > Gotze > Isco

Saponara is criminally underrated here. Mark my words, he will have best career of any of them. History will prove me right.
I don't want either. They both suck. I'd rather get some middling young Italian talent like Saponara or Soriano than either of those two turds.
People get so ridiculous in this stuff. Isco is 4 months younger than Saponara, and sure he was great at Malaga, but he's certainly stagnated while at Madrid and really hasn't looked that impressive for the last 18 months.

Contrary to this, Saponara is getting better and better each month and looks like a fantastic player now. So people are still acting as though Isco is some 20 year old superstar in the making. Saying Isco is 3X the player is ridiculous hyperbole.
:lol3::lol3:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Saponara will be our world class treq if he comes here. Will be top 5 CAM in the world by the end of his first season at Juve. You heard it here first.

This is very true, as it's the only time I've heard this prediction.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you only joined in 2016...don't these posts predate that?
This is why that creature doesn’t get the “history will prove me right” and “middling young Italian talent” references.

But to be fair to Signora trump, I did like Saponara. He would have done great here :stuckup:

Obviously wasn’t going to win ballon d’or though lol

I wanted Draxler the most though, so he would bring his adorable girlfriend. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)