Maurizio Sarri (51 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I still cannot comprehend the logic of sacking Sarri for Pirlo. Sacking Sarri is fine as long as you actually had someone more competent in line. You cannot convince me that our board of directors thought Pirlo would be better.
They liked the idea of having a new Zidane despite having no proof it will amount to that. Essentially they drank the kool-aid these narcissistic fucks

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I still cannot comprehend the logic of sacking Sarri for Pirlo. Sacking Sarri is fine as long as you actually had someone more competent in line. You cannot convince me that our board of directors thought Pirlo would be better.
The players sacked him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You cannot compare the two situations. The difference between Sarri and Pirlo is greater than Allegri and Sarri. Sarri at least won the league. Pirlo is a literally a nothing coach with Zero experience.
Pirlo could eventually finish 10-5pts off of sarris last season campaign, despite the terrible season, and hes a rookie. They both had identical cup results so far with the exception of Pirlo winning the Supercoppa. The fall off isnt that drastic and the league is stronger this season. We are a team that should always win ~90pts and sarri failed at that as much as Pirlo.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:lol: @ those who thought Sarri was a good hire or believed we "needed new ideas", or wanted more modern, progressive, entertaining football

@JCK where did they all disappear to?
I only engage in arguments on this forum if my chances of winning through logic and reasoning are above 50%.

Because my initial position on Sarri was such an indefensible stance in hindsight, I prefer not to visit this thread because it goes against my narrative.

However, I was right about Klopp while many long-time members like DAiDevil and zizinho were thoroughly proven wrong. You win some and you lose some, nobody can be right about everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)