Maurizio Sarri (150 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Interesting video of Pep talk, is it realtime or recreated??

Doesn't beat mourinho's "I want a team of cunts" talk

- - - Updated - - -

TBH how much of a difference could ZZ (or anyone) make in CL with the current squad. We saw what Max was able to extract which is a lot. Any coach (including Sarri) needs better players that fit the contours of their respective scheme.

Sadly Tici only signs freebie spares and Nedved has only "scouted" his own former agent's clients. Changes need to be made in those roles first if true change is to be expected/enacted in the actual roster.
When did the likes of demiral and kulusevski team up with raiola?

- - - Updated - - -

Random insider says this since June 30th. New Pesto Flies :snoop:

:green:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Pep is overrated.
In video I post above he does not even talking about tactic in details. More just of bullshit to burn the player spirit

1. Dont give up, you just 45 minute from being champs
2. Cross more, pass more
3. Give ball to Sergio and he will finish that

Maybe, Sarri's peptalk are more less the same, as point 3 is pass more to Cristiano and let him do the rest. Point 2 is pass, pass, pass,quick pass

In Juventus training video, I always see rondo too almost in every session. As Pep truly known emphasis in rondo too

From what I see in Sarri Napoli days. It is basically quick vertical tiki taka. They do pass, pass,pass, then boom player running from behind. Sometimes they using width players, if they think they have the pace, but if they feel the defender on the wing have the pace, they use the width player as a decoy and go for through ball in the middle. And too bad we dont have players with that vertical pass ability, bar Pjanic.

And yeah, I know how frustrate Allegri fanboys as Allegri is tactical mastermind. He knows when we should attack opponents weaknesses. And prooly prepared the games in the manner to nullify opponent strength and attack on their weakness. I rewatch Napoli vs Juve first half (Sarri vs Allegri) and I realise Napoli have all the possession for almost that entire half and put us in our area. But we get the goal eventually and finish that halftime with 0-1

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The coaching nowdays is more of teaching what is the lifestyle to be a professional athlete for this playstation generation. I know there's all type of nutrition guys, all these mental coaches etc, but if you have great interpersonal skills, you're great guy in general and have deep knowledge about the game, you should be fine. If you look at Pep, Klopp, Zidane etc, they have great aura around them and they're well respected among their players. If you look at Pep for example, you can say whatever you want about him, but atleast he makes his players to play, give 100% and so on. You need a coach that players want to play for, that's one of the most important things for being a coach as well.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
True, we better keep Ronaldo til he retire and he eventually will become that kind of manager if he choose that path after retire

He is even a great motivator as a player

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Everytime i see our videos about training hard like this

I always see our team doing Circle Passing with 2-3 persons in the middle, running, mini match. Looking to other teams training videos seems more variation.

And our players doesn't look sharp physically compare to other teams like Atalanta, Milan after Covid.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Rondo, the same training method with Pep

Improve quick touch, reaction,way of think to not get caught by opponent. As for 2 players inside, improving their pressing, anticipation

High intensity pressing + quick one touch pass

Guardiola have Xavi, Iniesta with Barca
Mueller and Xabi Alonso while in Bayern
Fernandinho, KDB in City

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Everytime i see our videos about training hard like this

I always see our team doing Circle Passing with 2-3 persons in the middle, running, mini match. Looking to other teams training videos seems more variation.

And our players doesn't look sharp physically compare to other teams like Atalanta, Milan after Covid.
Yeah our training videos are boring, always the same. And the angle in which they film it is pretty annoying. There are a lot of videos of Sarri’s training methods on YouTube tho. You should search for ‘Sarri allenamento’, most of them are in his Napoli days.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
That's the only argument for keeping him and he knows it. Yes, it worked at Napoli after 3 years. Unfortunately we are Juventus not Napoli where you don't get the luxury of waiting 3 years. Especially when you have Ronaldo who have likely have left by 3 years time.

Who is to say we would have the same transformation over 3 years, I'd rather not waste another 2 years going down this road to find out. His style of football takes a while to adjust to apparently (I don't completely buy this argument, but suppose it is true), but who says it is worthwhile. Pleasing on the eye yes, but succesful? Only Barca (with Iniesta, Xavi, Messi) have won in Europe playing a similar style. His 3 year Napoli didn't win with it.

Plus we have gone backwards all season. It is hardly a sign that in 2 years it will be better.

Then factor in when Sarri leaves. His replacement inherits an inflexible team stuck to to Sarriball. Napoli were poor straight after he left.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That's the only argument for keeping him and he knows it. Yes, it worked at Napoli after 3 years. Unfortunately we are Juventus not Napoli where you don't get the luxury of waiting 3 years. Especially when you have Ronaldo who have likely have left by 3 years time.

Who is to say we would have the same transformation over 3 years, I'd rather not waste another 2 years going down this road to find out. His style of football takes a while to adjust to apparently (I don't completely buy this argument, but suppose it is true), but who says it is worthwhile. Pleasing on the eye yes, but succesful? Only Barca (with Iniesta, Xavi, Messi) have won in Europe playing a similar style. His 3 year Napoli didn't win with it.

Plus we have gone backwards all season. It is hardly a sign that in 2 years it will be better.

Then factor in when Sarri leaves. His replacement inherits an inflexible team stuck to to Sarriball. Napoli were poor straight after he left.
Bayern made it to the semis every year under Pep. But I see your point.

True success is in the adabtibility, Zidane's Real and Ancelotti's Milan could win games in every conceivable way.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pep is overrated for sure, but he is a demanding manager, like Cunte.
He will force Tici and Nedved to buy actual midfielders and fullbacks instead of bums like Danilo and Bernardeschi.
I doubt he leaves City after the CAS verdict though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)