Maurizio Sarri (72 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zidane is class. A great player, an awesome coach, a born winner. He is the complete opposite of the despicable vermin polluting our bench.

Players will listen to Zidane, and players will respect Zidane because he has done it at the highest level, both as a player and as a coach. He isn't some pseudo coach who decided banking isn't for me, so let me try this coaching gig.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zidane is class. A great player, an awesome coach, a born winner. He is the complete opposite of the despicable vermin polluting our bench.

Players will listen to Zidane, and players will respect Zidane because he has done it at the highest level, both as a player and as a coach. He isn't some pseudo coach who decided banking isn't for me, so let me try this coaching gig.
Yeh its time he gets the chance.

He was my first choice before he decided to go to real again. WOuld love him here because like you said, no matter what he does, it turns to gold.

The thing is... he just signed a contract with real madrid a year agi, how he and florentno would agree to part ways so soon?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
TBH how much of a difference could ZZ (or anyone) make in CL with the current squad. We saw what Max was able to extract which is a lot. Any coach (including Sarri) needs better players that fit the contours of their respective scheme.

Sadly Tici only signs freebie spares and Nedved has only "scouted" his own former agent's clients. Changes need to be made in those roles first if true change is to be expected/enacted in the actual roster.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Tacchinardi: 'Juve letting Sarri down'

Former Juventus midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi warns the current squad are ‘playing with fire’ and letting Maurizio Sarri down. ‘Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot have to wake up.’

The Bianconeri picked up just two points from the last three rounds, scraping draws with Atalanta and Sassuolo, while beaten by Milan despite going 2-0 up.

“I thought it was Sarri asking them to do this, but now I’ve become convinced the players just aren’t delivering what he wants,” Tacchinardi told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“It’s their fault more than the coach, as they play for about 20 minutes and then lose intensity. They are playing with fire, because if the title race goes down to the last day, it’s going to be a disaster and also affect their form going into the Champions League.

“Juve have to win the Scudetto early, then start taking a breather and rest ahead of Lyon.”

Inter are now in second place and only six points behind the leaders, albeit with an inferior head-to-head record, meaning that if they did finish level at the top, Juventus would still take the title.

“I don’t see the adrenaline in the defence that comes from man-marking. They get distracted and concede absurd goals,” continued Tacchinardi.

“The midfield tempo is also far too slow, other than Rodrigo Bentancur, who reminds me of a mix between myself, Antonio Conte and Claudio Marchisio.

“All the others are playing below their capabilities. I would’ve signed Ramsey and Rabiot too, but they need to wake up. Juve’s desire to be more entertaining has made them lose the hunger for battle.

“There’s something there, because otherwise Juve couldn’t have put in the performances against Inter or after their Coppa Italia Final defeat. The goal Gonzalo Higuain scored against Sassuolo was real Sarriball.

“When the team plays like Sarri wants, they can beat anyone, but if they lower the tempo, they get thrashed. Here’s the difference with the past, because when Max Allegri would ‘slow’ the team down to control the lead, at the same time they would sit deeper and deeper. Instead, Sarri wants his men to keep defending higher and, when they are not in good shape, it’s a massacre.”
That contradiction! Sarri should know the teams physical state and adjust accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk[/b]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
TBH how much of a difference could ZZ (or anyone) make in CL with the current squad. We saw what Max was able to extract which is a lot. Any coach (including Sarri) needs better players that fit the contours of their respective scheme.

Sadly Tici only signs freebie spares and Nedved has only "scouted" his own former agent's clients. Changes need to be made in those roles first if true change is to be expected/enacted in the actual roster.
He changed Madrid from being in free fall to champions despite an ageing core, Bale frozen out, Hazard dead and an old Benzema without a pre-season. He'll make do with what we have and then build on it.

He is not coming though. We are being linked to Milik.. that has Sarri stays written all over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)