Maurizio Sarri (90 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need to play like JUVENTUS. In addition to manager change, our players need to show more grit, determination and comitment to this shirt. Unfortunately current generation of football players have gone astray, too soft, weak and their combatitive spirit is more resembling of women's curling club. JUVENTUS have always been praised for grit, detemination, never die attitude, our players didnt know any other way. Currently we are playing more like Roma or Napoli type of clubs that we use to make fun of.
Then Sarri is not the right manager for that as he can easily make us lead 2-0
Maybe he should tell the players to conceded first, so we can comeback and winning with more goals like games against Atalanta earlier this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then Sarri is not the right manager for that as he can easily make us lead 2-0
Maybe he should tell the players to conceded first, so we can comeback and winning with more goals like games against Atalanta earlier this season
He quite obviously isnt but entire culture of this club has gradually changed. For that the management needs to take the blame as well. Also, we dont have many young and talented players that are expected to become the backbone of this team over the next 7-8 years because our strategy shifted between buying older expensive players and freebies with questionable quality. With the exception of Bentacur, our midfield options are ranging from putrid to woeful.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He quite obviously isnt but entire culture of this club has gradually changed. For that the management needs to take the blame as well. Also, we dont have many young and talented players that are expected to become the backbone of this team over the next 7-8 years because our strategy shifted between buying older expensive players and freebies with questionable quality. With the exception of Bentacur, our midfield options are ranging from putrid to woeful.
I think if that is the case, then we need coach that know Juventus like how Conte in his first era as Juventus coach
Speaking of that, the only top coaches that know Juventus well and play attractive football is Zidane

Whether he will success in Juventus or not, we need to realize that first. Because Juve does not have Real Madrid spending power

Oct 23, 2011
Obviously you aren't going to sack a coach 4 games before the end while you are in a tight Scudetto race, that would be the single most moronic thing management could do at this point. Whatever happens in the league this season and in preparation for the Lyon game, you don't all of a sudden put a new face in front of the group. You suck it up until the CL is over and hope that you don't get completely embarrassed by either Real or City in case you make it past Lyon, and then you say thanks and cut your ties.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Marchisio, vidal, pirlo use to be our midfield...

The amount of heart and determination in a single pubic hair of those 3 is worth this entire shit sarri team

- - - Updated - - -

Barzagli is a very good example thats still relevant... Buddy was almost on a wheelchair before juve finally let him retire. i bet paratici wanted him back this season too.
Unpopular opinion but Chiellini is no different this season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pirlo might be a good or even great coach one day, but that really would be absolute desperation and a serious swallowing of pride and image to make such a change. It would look like a really shitty move from us, and admission of failure.

Anyway, I should never say never, modern football is so bizarre.
I'm down with that. Would be a good start for Nedved and Paratici.

But yes, Pirlo is rubbish, especially now. Bring the season to an end somehow and look who's available.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
https://www.skysports.com/football/...red-under-maurizio-sarri-says-gianfranco-zola

"At the beginning the players were very much behind everything that we were saying, they were brilliant," Zola told beIN SPORTS.

"They were following everything, but then as the weeks passed due to the repetition and the amount of games they were playing, the players got tired and they also got bored in a way."

I fear that this is happening at Juve now. And if they aren´t performing his movements it´s only going to get more repetitive. But of course this is all speculative.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
https://www.skysports.com/football/...red-under-maurizio-sarri-says-gianfranco-zola

"At the beginning the players were very much behind everything that we were saying, they were brilliant," Zola told beIN SPORTS.

"They were following everything, but then as the weeks passed due to the repetition and the amount of games they were playing, the players got tired and they also got bored in a way."

I fear that this is happening at Juve now. And if they aren´t performing his movements it´s only going to get more repetitive. But of course this is all speculative.
I dont know how Sarri was spectacular with Napoli only .... it was the most beautiful football at that time .... i remember some of their matches they were running like horses back and forth ....

it seems difficult to apply this approach to this team , we are playing effective football since the stone age ... the lowest was Capello Juve and the best Lippi and Allegri (Except last year)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)