Maurizio Sarri (74 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol there's nothing comfortable about this.

Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga on the other hand, now THEY were title battles.
Up until the last couple of rounds Barca and Madrid were neck and neck. I give you the rest. The EPL title "race" was over by week 19, and there was never any doubt as to who would win in France and Germany once PSG and Bayern respectively topped their league tables.

- - - Updated - - -

so who do you suggest to replace him ?
I don't want to back to Allegri era, that is over. with him we can never win in UCL

If that is the case, we better use our money and do the best signing > Juergen Klopp
Maybe he need a new challenge, he already win UCL with Liverpool, give them EPL title after 20 years

Klopp next challenge will be > give us UCL
We need a coach who commands respect, a man with charisma, charm and leadership qualities, a motivator and winner. I wish Zidane were available, but unfortunately he's going to be in Madrid for the next 2-3 seasons at least.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Up until the last couple of rounds Barca and Madrid were neck and neck. I give you the rest. The EPL title "race" was over by week 19, and there was never any doubt as to who would win in France and Germany once PSG and Bayern respectively topped their league tables.

- - - Updated - - -

We need a coach who commands respect, a man with charisma, charm and leadership qualities, a motivator and winner. I wish Zidane were available, but unfortunately he's going to be in Madrid for the next 2-3 seasons at least.
klopp.jpg

He already achieve anything with Liverpool (5 years with them) winning UCL and the title. Time for new challenge

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He should be released even if we win the scudetto, that much is obvious.
This might work out well in the end. If we had glossed over with more wins and won the league at a canter there would be less reasons for the renovation we need.

As I've said many times though, give Sarri more than one season or don't bother in the first place. You appoint that kind of manager and that's the deal.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This might work out well in the end. If we had glossed over with more wins and won the league at a canter there would be less reasons for the renovation we need.

As I've said many times though, give Sarri more than one season or don't bother in the first place. You appoint that kind of manager and that's the deal.
The problem is we won't be able to think long term with him if we give him another season. Even short term is in jeopardy.

The management fucked up hiring him, they need to be humble and move on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I remember Roberto Di Matteo win UCL with Chelsa as a caretaker,

if we lost against Lazio then let Pirlo do the same with us, we are that desperate
Di Matteo wasn't a rookie. Also, he is a shit manager, if that makes any difference. Thirdly, KO competition is different, and I think we all know them winning was a bit of a fluke, and that's me being kind.

Pirlo might be a good or even great coach one day, but that really would be absolute desperation and a serious swallowing of pride and image to make such a change. It would look like a really shitty move from us, and admission of failure.

Anyway, I should never say never, modern football is so bizarre.

Jun 16, 2020
Di Matteo wasn't a rookie. Also, he is a shit manager, if that makes any difference. Thirdly, KO competition is different, and I think we all know them winning was a bit of a fluke, and that's me being kind.

Pirlo might be a good or even great coach one day, but that really would be absolute desperation and a serious swallowing of pride and image to make such a change. It would look like a really shitty move from us, and admission of failure.

Anyway, I should never say never, modern football is so bizarre.
Being a manager of a top clubs one of the most important skills is people-managing.

Of course there are the tactics, but the difference between Sarri and other great managers is the he doesn’t seem to motivatie the players, as he isn’t a guy who get a lot of credits for his personality, history etc.

Zidane for example is the perfect people manager. He’s the guy players are willing to follow anywhere.

Hope people manager is the right word btw, but I think you’ll understand what I mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)