Maurizio Sarri (72 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Most goals conceded in a league campaign since we started winning the league again (still 5 games to go)
>> our team mindset is stuck in the middle, too fear to double the lead (this shit Allegri mentality is still in our players mindset)
I prefer we have 43 goals conceded like Atalanta but getting big win every time we play, maybe with 100++ goals

Lowest points tally in 9 years
>> Every years has different competition as long as we win the campeonato that is not a problem
Even Sarri with Napoli can achieve 90++ points. Our players characteristic are not there yet.

Lowest goal difference in 9 years
>> same scenario with point 1

Number of games where we have thrown away winning positions
>> Milan and Sassuolo ?? If our player have that "mentality", we can win it like when Atalanta trashed Milan 5-0
We are just unlucky Milan get that "breath" in penalty then everything is crumble for us
The same can be said against Sassuolo, people here blame Sarri, because we know what we got if Allegri is given the same situation

I think we play with Rugani, because we have so much points gap and this is compromise with the directors as we need to find buyer for him so he need to play.Then another reason is to give breather for MDL and Bonucci, from latest news they both not in full condition (MDL with shoulder, Bonucci with heel, Chiellini and Demiral with ACL injury)

Failure to win supercup
>> we play with 10 men and dont actually rate that cup so much

Failure to progress in the coops italia
>> we actually go to final and only lose on penalty

this team has regressed under his management
I will reserve my judgement after Lazio game. If our team can bounce back and win big then we are on track again. I just hope Roma beat Inter or atleast draw
I hope we play in the same manner when we win 2-0 against Inter. If that is the case, I can see we win the scudetto

Lazio game is tricky, as the only team that can beat us to scudetto is Lazio (better H2H). and the only hope for them is to win against us, as draw will get
That a crucial lifeline for Lazio, they are in the lowest form. Lazio is even more pathetic than us after the league resume since covid break

Lazio lost against Atalanta, win against 10 men Fiorentina, Lost against Torino, Lecce , Milan , Sassuolo and draw with Udinese
With this forum mentality, Simone Inzaghi will only there after Milan game or even after Lecce game

The key for me is only 1, dont play Rugani at all til we get the scudetto.
If Sarri cannot see that, then I will said that he is the most idiot coach in the world

- - - Updated - - -

4312 has it's days, and it is in the past
Nowaday, is the day of 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3
:bow:

Logic 101. Telling peeps how it rolls.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
saw it in a local juve fb group about the last time juve conceded 9 goals in 3 successive matches:

1.jpg

i'm not gonna say that sarri is breaking records left and right, i'll keep my grazie mister for myself, just want to add that this team is the most expensive juventus ever, so shame on everyone involved, from coach to sporting director, and of course our dear overpaid players.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i'm not gonna say that sarri is breaking records left and right, i'll keep my grazie mister for myself, just want to add that this team is the most expensive juventus ever, so shame on everyone involved, from coach to sporting director, and of course our dear overpaid players.
You can't stress this enough.

We have seen one disastrous decision after the other for these past 18-24 months.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
https://www.transfermarkt.com/danie...ils/spieler/162959/wettbewerb/IT1/saison/2019

Watch last 3 matches, what is logical solution as a coach when you have game every 3 days and all of your central defender is injured (nearly recovering)
MDL is suspended against Milan, left us with Bonucci and Rugani,Chiellini out (ACL), Demiral out (ACL), MDL (shoulder), Bonucci (heel).

You play with players at your disposal, Sarri even using Chiellini - MDL against Sassuolo (we lead 2-1) in first half. Maybe even Demiral with 1 leg can do better than Rugani

https://www.football-italia.net/155965/tacchinardi-juve-letting-sarri-down
and yes, I fully agree with Tacchinardi. I think if the player deliver in Milan game, maybe we already get scudetto when we face Lazio ffs
Remind me of the days when we beat Lazio 2-0 in last day. Days when Vieri still here, the players coloring their hair with Italy flag

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And yet there are asinine feeble minded peasants defending these decisions, or trying to find justification for this ultimate fuckery. Sure, we might win the title, but so did Milan in 99 and then became irrelevant for a few seasons. Inter won a treble and have been a shadow of their former selves ever since. We need to build with a clear vision of the future in mind. I don't see that happening, or I don't see it happening in the right way.

The signs are there for a monumental collapse if things don't change. Moving forward, especially with this coach, is a recipe for disaster - you're basically inviting failure and asking it to make itself feel comfortable. The results are there, but the performances are not. Eventually, if we don't wake up, we'll stop winning too, like that Del Neri team or the team of 99.

Just look at Barcelona. They were so dominant and impressive merely 4-5 seasons ago, and look at them now.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
And yet there are asinine feeble minded peasants defending these decisions, or trying to find justification for this ultimate fuckery. Sure, we might win the title, but so did Milan in 99 and then became irrelevant for a few seasons. Inter won a treble and have been a shadow of their former selves ever since. We need to build with a clear vision of the future in mind. I don't see that happening, or I don't see it happening in the right way.

The signs are there for a monumental collapse if things don't change. Moving forward, especially with this coach, is a recipe for disaster - you're basically inviting failure and asking it to make itself feel comfortable. The results are there, but the performances are not. Eventually, if we don't wake up, we'll stop winning too, like that Del Neri team or the team of 99.

Just look at Barcelona. They were so dominant and impressive merely 4-5 seasons ago, and look at them now.
so who do you suggest to replace him ?
I don't want to back to Allegri era, that is over. with him we can never win in UCL

If that is the case, we better use our money and do the best signing > Juergen Klopp
Maybe he need a new challenge, he already win UCL with Liverpool, give them EPL title after 20 years

Klopp next challenge will be > give us UCL

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
https://www.transfermarkt.com/danie...ils/spieler/162959/wettbewerb/IT1/saison/2019

Watch last 3 matches, what is logical solution as a coach when you have game every 3 days and all of your central defender is injured (nearly recovering)
MDL is suspended against Milan, left us with Bonucci and Rugani,Chiellini out (ACL), Demiral out (ACL), MDL (shoulder), Bonucci (heel).

You play with players at your disposal, Sarri even using Chiellini - MDL against Sassuolo (we lead 2-1) in first half. Maybe even Demiral with 1 leg can do better than Rugani

https://www.football-italia.net/155965/tacchinardi-juve-letting-sarri-down
and yes, I fully agree with Tacchinardi. I think if the player deliver in Milan game, maybe we already get scudetto when we face Lazio ffs
Remind me of the days when we beat Lazio 2-0 in last day. Days when Vieri still here, the players coloring their hair with Italy flag
Bro max would win both matches against Sasuolo and Milan after 2-0.
Sarri would need only to go on counter mode, play possession football and make both Sasuolo and Milan players tire themselves out chasing the goals. It's not rocket science.
What does sarri do? He instructs the players to press like we were down 2 0, we tire, we don't have players for that style, we don't play scrubs, these are 2 of the most inform teams.
The answer is that he doesn't know how to play anything but his style. A wc manager recognizes the oportunity and adapts.
He can't, period.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri would need only to go on counter mode, play possession football and make both Sasuolo and Milan players tire themselves out chasing the goals. It's not rocket science.
What does sarri do? He instructs the players to press like we were down 2 0, we tire, we don't have players for that style, we don't play scrubs, these are 2 of the most inform teams.
The answer is that he doesn't know how to play anything but his style. A wc manager recognizes the oportunity and adapts.
He can't, period.

But where is sarriball actually Atlanta are playing how sarriball should be played quick passing pressing high up the pitch

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He can't, period.

Then it is not rocket science too, if our players have that leap in faith for Sarri's way of play
Get the 3rd goals that we need, closed the game in style ala what Atalanta show lately

Isn't it what we expect to show in front of us ??
We need our players to go beyond Allegri mentality and way of play (and the fans too)

That is why I show for all of you, that we can beat Atalanta at their home 3-1 and Inter 2-0
And if everything is ruined for Sarri, I feel sorry for him. He is so close, yet so far to implement it

I am not Allegri fanboys, neither Sarri fanboys too
I am a Juventus fans, my blood is black and white. So my thinking are always what is best for Juve
And yes, I want Juventus with modern attacking style of play and I don't care if it is Sarri, Klopp, Pep, Zidane or even Gasperini as our coach

Poccettino are in curculation too now, exciting but if we want the best then Klopp is the way to go both play with 4-2-3-1

KLOPP
1594987332136.png

POCCHETTINO
1594987355235.png

https://www.football-italia.net/155958/pochettino-option-juventus-or-inter

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Someone said it here couple of days ago. The problem is that it looks like Sarri has sucked all the fun out of our players. While it should have been the other way arround completely, every single game we see our players slugishly moving arround the field, with no grinta at all, showing glimpses of what we all wanted to see this season ONLY when we go a goal down.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We just dont have that kind of hunger in our players
They just too happy to play with 2-0 lead, then sit back mentality

What we see against Milan and Sassuolo is the prove, that our players betray Sarri idea
We don't know how to control a game and Sarri has only one game plan neither does he adapt according to different opposition but midfield is the biggest problem neither do they protect the defence nor link up with the strikers

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We don't know how to control a game and Sarri has only one game plan neither does he adapt according to different opposition but midfield is the biggest problem neither do they protect the defence nor link up with the strikers
The most joy I feel under Sarri helm is when we beat Inter 2-0
We took the lead 1-0 with Ramsey, Sarri put Dybala on double the lead no fuck ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)