Maurizio Sarri (72 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're not winning shit next season, if he's still our coach. Zero Tituli Guaranteed.

We're going to stumble our way to a 9th consecutive title, no thanks to this senile stubborn oaf, but the longer he lingers, festers, and infests our winning environment with his chain smoking canceh bus driver scent/aroma, plaguing us with his lack of charisma and loser mentality, we're destined to fail sooner rather than later.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
All of the logic in here that say Sarri is failure because he have Dybala and CR7 is totally wrong

Striker like prime Higuain is what Sarri need upfront, player that can run and always in position to strike (pure striker)
Look what Dybala did under Allegri ? Especially in Allegri last season, and compare what Dybala did under Sarri
And this is prove how he adapt, he using the same method when Napoli maximize Dries Merten after they sold Higuain to us

Before Milan game, we are totally beyond reach under Sarri
What this team lack ? Strong regista, pure right wing back, effective right wing, lwb and rwb backup. Scesny is good, but he is not good enough
I will take Oblak if there are chances to get him and sell Woj

We lose Chiellini and Demiral for injury, and we are so lucky we got help by covid break as that give them time to heal
If there are no covid break we will see tired De Ligt and Bonucci, then we will lost everything maybe even before Milan game, maybe we will even scrape draw Genoa and Torino then losing all the game after Milan, then bounce back after Udinese game
All of the players get time to rest, UCL will start after we finish the league.

We get relative easy fixtures than the other, if we cannot win scudetto then the fault is in our hands
As for the coach, I dont blame Sarri, even in recent "blackout" we are looks like totally different two team (one that lead 2-0, then after opponent got the goal is another team)

Sarri react to that even using 4 to 5 subs, introduce fresh legs. As for Sassuolo game even Dybala cannot help us
The players need to get back on their feet again, finish one game at the time and remember to play for full 90+ minutes

- - - Updated - - -

I said **** you all midget mentality
You know who the best coach with all of your mentality to coach Juve ??
It is fuckin JOSE MOURINHO. With this squad he can easily win everything. But we will see so much 1-0 boring defending game

Can anyone check for this ?
H2H > Sarri vs Kloop
H2H> Sarri vs Gasperini
H2H > Sarri vs Pep

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
WTF are you on about? Sorri The Bus Driver is a LOSER and you're delusional if you can't see that.

Team looks disjointed, defensively suspect, concedes goals like crazy, is not guaranteed to win against anyone, and relies on moments of individual brilliance to bail us out.

Atalanta had a spell of possession for 8 straight minutes against us - fucking embarrassing. We couldn't take the ball off them for 8 straight minutes.

This "coach" has made us vulnerable and other teams don't fear us anymore.

Fuck Mourinho - he hasn't been relevant in years.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
All of the logic in here that say Sarri is failure because he have Dybala and CR7 is totally wrong

Striker like prime Higuain is what Sarri need upfront, player that can run and always in position to strike (pure striker)
Look what Dybala did under Allegri ? Especially in Allegri last season, and compare what Dybala did under Sarri
And this is prove how he adapt, he using the same method when Napoli maximize Dries Merten after they sold Higuain to us

What this team lack ? Strong regista, pure right wing back, effective right wing, lwb and rwb backup. Scesny is good, but he is not good enough

We lose Chiellini and Demiral for injury, and we are so lucky we got help by covid break as that give them time to heal
If there are no covid break we will see tired De Ligt and Bonucci, then we will lost everything maybe even before Milan game, maybe we will even scrape draw Genoa and Torino then losing all the game after Milan, then bounce back after Udinese game

We get relative easy fixtures than the other, if we cannot win scudetto then the fault is in our hands
As for the coach, I dont blame Sarri, even in recent "blackout" we are looks like totally different two team (one that lead 2-0, then after opponent got the goal is another team)

Sarri react to that even using 4 to 5 subs, introduce fresh legs. As for Sassuolo game even Dybala cannot help us
The players need to get back on their feet again, finish one game at the time and remember to play for full 90+ minutes

- - - Updated - - -

It is fuckin JOSE MOURINHO. With this squad he can easily win everything. But we will see so much 1-0 boring defending game

H2H > Sarri vs Kloop
H2H> Sarri vs Gasperini
H2H > Sarri vs Pep

tenor.gif

rainhard

May 5, 2004
WTF are you on about? Sorri The Bus Driver is a LOSER and you're delusional if you can't see that.

Team looks disjointed, defensively suspect, concedes goals like crazy, is not guaranteed to win against anyone, and relies on moments of individual brilliance to bail us out.

Atalanta had a spell of possession for 8 straight minutes against us - fucking embarrassing. We couldn't take the ball off them for 8 straight minutes.

This "coach" has made us vulnerable and other teams don't fear us anymore.

Fuck Mourinho - he hasn't been relevant in years.
Form is temporary but Class is permanent

H2H > Sarri vs Kloop 3 games 1-1-1
H2H> Sarri vs Gasperini 15 games 5-6-4
H2H > Sarri vs Pep 6 games 1-0-5

I don't say that Allegri is a bad coach, he definitely great coach that know how to win. He is intelligent
But we are bored with his style, so who will you suggest ?

Looking for above H2H, only Pep will be sure upgrade for Sarri. And I am pretty sure, with the same current roster the result under Pep will be more less the same. Give 1 of Pogba or SMS in the midfield, boom we will be on another level

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
BS! Sarri has no class :howler: Using Sorri and class in the same sentence :rofl:

I know his record against Pep is 1 win and 5 losses (including a 6-0 humbling/humiliation).

Now go eat your vegetables.
I think he just have the same blackout like what happen with us in Milan game
and when he first met Pep he won it 2-0 (in League)

But I admit, despite his winning 4-1 in Europa League with Chelsea against Arsenal.
Despite of that he tend to choked in final moment
With Napoli he lost the title after being in 1st position (i forget the year)
With us, Lost in Supercoppa, lost in Coppa against Napoli (pen)
With Chelsea , lost in Community shield 2-0, lost in EFL cup final (pen) (both against Man City)

Oh, of course I eat my vegetables that is healthy
And Pep is using almost the same formation with Sarri, that is why I tell with the same of our current roster under Pep we will see more less the same
Maybe with little blackout and more ball possession, more stability. Even Pep training regime are emphasis and using more rondo.
Under Sarri, every Juve training in youtube video is rondo and mini match training

But I will take Kloop with heartbeat, go 4231 and invest in more attacking midfielder/winger and still get beautiful football
Keep Benta, Rabiot and Arthur, get 1 strong midfielder that suit Kloop style
Maybe in 2 or 3 years we will win everything

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

H2H > Sarri vs Kloop
H2H> Sarri vs Gasperini
H2H > Sarri vs Pep
:rofl:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
You dont have enough argument ?

When we beat Atalanta and Inter this season

Then hang the same coach after we lose against Milan (we lead 2-0 and it seems easy game) and draw with Atalanta and Sassuolo (we lead 2-0 and it seems easy game). That is the same coach so where is the problem ? That we need to address

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You dont have enough argument ?

When we beat Atalanta and Inter this season

Then hang the same coach after we lose against Milan (we lead 2-0 and it seems easy game) and draw with Atalanta and Sassuolo (we lead 2-0 and it seems easy game). That is the same coach so where is the problem ? That we need to address
Do you not quite understand that winning a few one off games doesn’t equal success? It’s how they move the team forward.

should we be celebrating beating inter or Atalanta in a one off game? No, absolutely not, we do that every year so that’s not exactly progress

some things that we definitely shouldn’t be celebrating though;

Most goals conceded in a league campaign since we started winning the league again (still 5 games to go)
Lowest points tally in 9 years
Lowest goal difference in 9 years
Number of games where we have thrown away winning positions
Failure to win supercup
Failure to progress in the coppa italia

this team has regressed under his management - are you blind?

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
4312:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I might snap the next time someone mentions 'but we were bored with Allegri, we want better play style'....

FUCK THAT

I just want to win, I want my Juventus back. I want character and grinta. This is nothing but a pale imitation. And not even an imitation of the old Juve but of Napoli or whatever club hipsters are into these days.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Do you not quite understand that winning a few one off games doesn’t equal success? It’s how they move the team forward.

should we be celebrating beating inter or Atalanta in a one off game? No, absolutely not, we do that every year so that’s not exactly progress

some things that we definitely shouldn’t be celebrating though;

Most goals conceded in a league campaign since we started winning the league again (still 5 games to go)
Failure to win supercup
Failure to progress in the coops italia

this team has regressed under his management - are you blind?
>> our team mindset is stuck in the middle, too fear to double the lead (this shit Allegri mentality is still in our players mindset)
I prefer we have 43 goals conceded like Atalanta but getting big win every time we play, maybe with 100++ goals

>> Every years has different competition as long as we win the campeonato that is not a problem
Even Sarri with Napoli can achieve 90++ points. Our players characteristic are not there yet.

>> same scenario with point 1

>> Milan and Sassuolo ?? If our player have that "mentality", we can win it like when Atalanta trashed Milan 5-0
We are just unlucky Milan get that "breath" in penalty then everything is crumble for us
The same can be said against Sassuolo, people here blame Sarri, because we know what we got if Allegri is given the same situation

I think we play with Rugani, because we have so much points gap and this is compromise with the directors as we need to find buyer for him so he need to play.Then another reason is to give breather for MDL and Bonucci, from latest news they both not in full condition (MDL with shoulder, Bonucci with heel, Chiellini and Demiral with ACL injury)

Failure to win supercup
>> we play with 10 men and dont actually rate that cup so much

Failure to progress in the coops italia
>> we actually go to final and only lose on penalty

this team has regressed under his management
I will reserve my judgement after Lazio game. If our team can bounce back and win big then we are on track again. I just hope Roma beat Inter or atleast draw
I hope we play in the same manner when we win 2-0 against Inter. If that is the case, I can see we win the scudetto

Lazio game is tricky, as the only team that can beat us to scudetto is Lazio (better H2H). and the only hope for them is to win against us, as draw will get
That a crucial lifeline for Lazio, they are in the lowest form. Lazio is even more pathetic than us after the league resume since covid break

Lazio lost against Atalanta, win against 10 men Fiorentina, Lost against Torino, Lecce , Milan , Sassuolo and draw with Udinese
With this forum mentality, Simone Inzaghi will only there after Milan game or even after Lecce game

The key for me is only 1, dont play Rugani at all til we get the scudetto.
If Sarri cannot see that, then I will said that he is the most idiot coach in the world

- - - Updated - - -

4312:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I might snap the next time someone mentions 'but we were bored with Allegri, we want better play style'....

FUCK THAT

I just want to win, I want my Juventus back. I want character and grinta. This is nothing but a pale imitation. And not even an imitation of the old Juve but of Napoli or whatever club hipsters are into these days.
4312 has it's days, and it is in the past
Nowaday, is the day of 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)