Maurizio Sarri (107 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
- much better competition this year (Lazio, Inter and Atalanta),
- covid crisis which caused fitness and mental problem,
- selling our playmaker before season ended didnt help too - things like this will always affect Player form,
- big injury of our captain and Best Defender before season even started,
This might sound like excuses but Sarri realy didnt have easy job this year. Serię A title is still there for US and CL campaign didnt end, i wouldnt sack him Just cuz we had 3 bad games post covid break.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
- selling our playmaker before season ended didnt help too - things like this will always affect Player form,
This might sound like excuses but Sarri realy didnt have easy job this year. Serię A title is still there for US and CL campaign didnt end, i wouldnt sack him Just cuz we had 3 bad games post covid break.
If you seeing things without hate then you can see it. But if you have hate and you are Allegri fanboys then you see things based on your perception because you comparing game with Allegri as the coach

I will hate Sarri for life if we do not get Scudetto this year

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dont know how Sarri was spectacular with Napoli only .... it was the most beautiful football at that time .... i remember some of their matches they were running like horses back and forth ....

it seems difficult to apply this approach to this team , we are playing effective football since the stone age ... the lowest was Capello Juve and the best Lippi and Allegri (Except last year)
The answer is clear, it is the building process. He build Napoli and buying players suit his characteristic of play

Klopp can win UCL in his 2nd year with Liverpool and win EPL in his 5th year

That is just analogy for comparison. I dont think Sarri in on par with Klopp. Sarri way to far under Klopp. Especially in building good atmosphere around the team

But to get to his Napoli's feat, he needs that building process time. That what he dont have.

If you watch The Damn United movie. It is just like The Damn Juve for Sarri

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our main competition that was 1 pt behind us and in fantastic form when COVID began, while we were in complete shit form, has trainwrecked and gained 1 pt from 4 games to fall far behind us. If anything, Sarri got lucky COVID broke up their momentum and gave us time to reset.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'd be ashamed to get rid of Max, then hire Sarri and fire him after 1 very weird season.

Would just pretty much confirm that they don't know what they're doing.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
https://www.skysports.com/football/...red-under-maurizio-sarri-says-gianfranco-zola

"At the beginning the players were very much behind everything that we were saying, they were brilliant," Zola told beIN SPORTS.

"They were following everything, but then as the weeks passed due to the repetition and the amount of games they were playing, the players got tired and they also got bored in a way."

I fear that this is happening at Juve now. And if they aren´t performing his movements it´s only going to get more repetitive. But of course this is all speculative.
Repetition should make these movements second nature. Conte famously drills the same movements over and over again into the team for example until it becomes Automatic. Pep too.

If they are getting bored then they dont really buy into the value of what he is asking of them so they do it half assed and it never becomes ingrained in their style.

We seem to still follow the same slow tempo style of Allegri but with the unstable high defensive line of Sarri. The worst of both worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be ashamed to get rid of Max, then hire Sarri and fire him after 1 very weird season.

Would just pretty much confirm that they don't know what they're doing.
After two legendary coaches back to back with crazy longevity these were massive shoes to fill. I definitely prefer that they recognize that Sarri isnt the right coach for us and correct this quickly than double down on an obvious mistake hoping for a miracle. A full season with nothing to show is a long time. Long enough to know that this is not a high tier coach who will take us to the next level.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Repetition should make these movements second nature. Conte famously drills the same movements over and over again into the team for example until it becomes Automatic. Pep too.

If they are getting bored then they dont really buy into the value of what he is asking of them so they do it half assed and it never becomes ingrained in their style.

We seem to still follow the same slow tempo style of Allegri but with the unstable high defensive line of Sarri. The worst of both worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

After two legendary coaches back to back with crazy longevity these were massive shoes to fill. I definitely prefer that they recognize that Sarri isnt the right coach for us and correct this quickly than double down on an obvious mistake hoping for a miracle. A full season with nothing to show is a long time. Long enough to know that this is not a high tier coach who will take us to the next level.
key sentences

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Here's what the club should do in the current situation:

1. Fire Sarri today. The players will be relieved, happy and motivated. The Elite Premium Anti-Sarri Tuz Club will be happy as well.

2. Re-hire Sarri tomorrow. The players will be angry, and this anger multiplied by their yesterday's happiness and motivation will make them unstoppable, and they will win the scudetto and the CL simply out of spite. The Not That Elite Non-Premium Pro-Sarri Tuz Club will be happy to have Sarri back. The management will show their maturity: what idiots would fire their coach 5 rounds before the end of the season? So, the people will have facts to prove the point that the management is mature, prudent, wise, and can quickly learn from their mistakes.

3. Having won the scudetto and the CL, fire Sarri again and dismiss half of the squad. After that ask Mark to move all of them, including Sarri, to the Legends section on Tuz, to diverge the people's attention from the fact that Nedved and Paratici are still running the club. Re-hire Allegri and replace the dismissed half of the squad with a group of exquisitely non-technical players according to Max's typical requests, and let him dominate Europe for the next five years.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This team is so unreliable and lost under this guy that I wouldn't be surprised if we somehow win against Lazio and lose the next game against Udinese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)