Maurizio Sarri (52 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
All that celebration over beating Genoa, Lecce, Bologna, Torino. The defense was fixed and great, the attack was dominant, Sarriball was amazing. 4 bottom half of the table teams. :lol:

Play 3 teams in the top half of the table. Go winless, 2 pts in 3 matches. Get outplayed badly in all 3. Outshot and outpossessed (what happened to dominant possession football lol?). Concede 9 goals :sergio:
He’s probably guilty of not being able to motivate them but some of the players are really putting the guy in a bad position with their fuckups. We’ve seen some pretty stupid individual errors that lead to goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He’s probably guilty of not being able to motivate them but some of the players are really putting the guy in a bad position with their fuckups. We’ve seen some pretty stupid individual errors that lead to goals.
They don't play for him plain and simple, he's better off with provincial players whose career and name he can ruin if they don't act right.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They don't play for him plain and simple, he's better off with provincial players whose career and name he can ruin if they don't act right.
Some journalist said the exact same things (in other words but the meaning is the same)
Sarri should be fired no matter the outcome of the season

As for others - Please dont try to be a smartass by saying if he wins the CL as we all know that if we have enormous luck we will crash out against Real or City in a dignified way..

I want Klopp but since he isnt going to be available I`d be happy with Gasperini while I really like Inzaghi`s style I am not sure about his motivational skills.

As for midfield just pay whatever needed for Pogba or SMS as we dont really have a choice with this crappy midfield..
I am a fan since 1996 and I think these last two years we have the worst midfield I have seen (I mean at Juventus).
Even when we were in Serie B our midfield was still better...
Hell I even like the Sissoko and friends midfield better than this one..

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
"Sissoko and friends"
LOL. I never heard this term before.
But I agree with you, this is the absolute worst midfield in the past few years. Yesterday there was no urgency to get 3 points. They were still making the dumb short side and back passes.
Ramsey seems so unmotivated.
I have a feeling that we might get to see the Roma era Pjanic at Barcelona.
The midfield looks demoralized.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Some journalist said the exact same things (in other words but the meaning is the same)
Sarri should be fired no matter the outcome of the season

As for others - Please dont try to be a smartass by saying if he wins the CL as we all know that if we have enormous luck we will crash out against Real or City in a dignified way..

I want Klopp but since he isnt going to be available I`d be happy with Gasperini while I really like Inzaghi`s style I am not sure about his motivational skills.

As for midfield just pay whatever needed for Pogba or SMS as we dont really have a choice with this crappy midfield..
I am a fan since 1996 and I think these last two years we have the worst midfield I have seen (I mean at Juventus).
Even when we were in Serie B our midfield was still better...
Liverpool went 4 years trophyless with Klopp, are we going to wait for him?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yes its fine to give managers time that actually won things before when been given time in the past. Klopp won back to back titles with dortmund and a cup, thats like lazio winning the titles here and ending juventus dominance . He also went to CLfinal with them and then did the same with liverpool getting to a cl final and cup final before winning the Cl the next season and now a league title.

What has sarri won or done to earn this time? one europa league? thats hardly worth giving him another year plus u cant seriously compare the squad liverpool had when klopp took to this juve one, have a look at that team and see how bad it is all over....sarri has had fantastic players like dybala and ronaldo etc to carry him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yes its fine to give managers time that actually won things before when been given time in the past. Klopp won back to back titles with dortmund and a cup, thats like lazio winning the titles here and ending juventus dominance . He also went to CLfinal with them and then did the same with liverpool getting to a cl final and cup final before winning the Cl the next season and now a league title.

What has sarri won or done to earn this time? one europa league? thats hardly worth giving him another year plus u cant seriously compare the squad liverpool had when klopp took to this juve one, have a look at that team and see how bad it is all over....sarri has had fantastic players like dybala and ronaldo etc to carry him.
He won europa league in first season with Chelsea
My point here is what if we get Klopp and end season trophyless, do we keep him or fire him?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He won europa league in first season with Chelsea
My point here is what if we get Klopp and end season trophyless, do we keep him or fire him?
Yes because klopp has proved with two teams now that when he gets time he wins titles and Cls which Sarri has not proved, europa league is not the standard here. What klopp done with dortmund and now with liverpool against peps oil money city is nothing short of amazing.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We stick with him since he has proven to be quality, at least for another season.

Sarri is far from having proven anything.
Wait, we fire Sarri even if he wins Serie A, but we keep Klopp even if he fails to win anything. :confused:

Italian teams should let coaches buy players not some random dudes like Tici.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We would not give him half a season let alone 1 year. When you have our squad in Italy winning is unquestionable.
If we had max we would be 15 points in the clear by now. Only sarri makes seria A close this year, because of his failure to adapt to the team he has.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yes because klopp has proved with two teams now that when he gets time he wins titles and Cls which Sarri has not proved, europa league is not the standard here.
And what was the standard with hiring Conte after Ferrara failed us badly. Then we hired Allegri, a coach who had won one Serie A title and lost one to inferior Juve team. Conte had won 3 titles, then we hired Allegri with one title. You can see that logic does not apply here. Then we hired Sarri who has never won anything except Europa League.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We would not give him half a season let alone 1 year. When you have our squad in Italy winning is unquestionable.
If we had max we would be 15 points in the clear by now. Only sarri makes seria A close this year, because of his failure to adapt to the team he has.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I did not like Max in his last season but in his 5 years no Coach would have done better than him. He lost two finals to superior teams, Barca and Real, but his time here was over. Management wanted to change our style of play. I dont know if theyll stick with Sarri even if he wins Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)