Maurizio Sarri (40 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The defenders sucked, dude. I don’t think anyone would blame him for their individual errors (even though you blamed our last coach for individual errors all ze time).

But why were we putting our defenders in the position to be under that kind of pressure. Did Sarri think he had Chiellini-De Ligt back there? Why are his fullback pressing up the pitch while up 2-0? Who’s fault is it that Milan dominated us for the last 30 minutes and could easily have scored 5-6 goals. The defenders were a disaster, but why were we outplayed so badly by such a mediocre team for the last 30 minutes?
We had defenders today? I think Rugani should have had more minutes prior to this match we where leading 3 goals vs Lecce and Torino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
As far as individual contracts are concerned, how many years do the different deadwoods in our team have left?

- - - Updated - - -

We tend to criticize Real Madrid fans for whistling / shaming their own players. Many of our deadwoods deserve the same treatment if they refuse to leave.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Agreed. This loss is 100% down to the players who completely lost concentration after we went 2-0 up. Some of the defensive errors were lamentable...
He actually did great with his comments, took the pressure off the team. These games really do happen. It happened to Milan itself, at the worst possible occasion lol (Istanbul).

Apr 29, 2006
I actually disagree. The loss is not on him as we simply switched off, but he is the guy that has to be aware how that 'switch' works. Maybe we need to sell BonBon? Maybe we need a defensive midfielder like Vidal or even tougher - Roy Keane. Someone that left alone would get the red card in 10 mins, but who will immediately make everyone else spit blood and start a brawl.

The game management was idiotic too. Milan did much better, when suddenly half their team were tired or injured if leading. Then throwing Matuidi out to find you goals is worse than throwing me out there, with the number 9 and a simple plan: give this guy the ball, let him pass the opposing 11 players and score solo.

Jan 22, 2016
He uses all his 5 subs each game.
And rotates our midfielders a lot, where we are mostly thin and fragile.

It was a total meltdown. And i think it came from playing every 3 days. Lazio had this meltdown way before us because their squad is thinner. We had so many important player in defence out.
I'm sure if we had Chiellini or de Ligt on the pitch this shit wouldn't have happend.

Something like this happend in the begging of the season against Napoli where De Ligt was still not used to play for us.

All in all i believe he is indeed responsible for what happend on the pitch last night. He could have distracted the game at 2-1 or 2 - 2 . I don't how, shouting to referee and putting pressure on him for the soft penalty even if he ends up getting a red card fron him. Or telling one his players to fake injury himself middle of the pitch to kill the Milan's momentum
I don't know how but He had to done something.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
As far as individual contracts are concerned, how many years do the different deadwoods in our team have left?

- - - Updated - - -

We tend to criticize Real Madrid fans for whistling / shaming their own players. Many of our deadwoods deserve the same treatment if they refuse to leave.
Bonbon is signed until 2023/2024 which takes the cake. There's no getting rid of him with his salary.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
never mind trying to get rid of him, first we should never have brought him back from Milan, secondly the peasant doesn't even want to leave Juve or Italy for that matter so we have nobody to sell him to.
Don't forget he also got a pay rise when coming back in comparison to his previous salary at Juve the summer before despite his spectacular flop at Milan.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

No they don't. Fans that boo/whistle their own players are retards. The club has signed those contracts with the players, if you have to blame someone blame the management not the players.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Maybe he should think about why we played at a "world class level" (which we didn't) for 60 mins and why it collapsed.

Could it be because the team is knackered from zero rotation when playing every 3 days in 30 degree heat (a classic Sarri issue of no knowing how to use a squad) or could it be because some of the replacements drafted in hadn't played in 4 months (again not using a squad) or could it be because he has no concept of how to play sensible football to close out a game (again another classic Sarri issue)?
:agree:

This is spot on!

Ok, we did have some sort of blackout that can happen to any team, but also almost every member here knew our defense will be fragile with Rugani who didn't play for how much? 5 months or even more...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lgor Tudor be like: How can you blame a title winning coach?!
Lgor: 'the coach who failed to win a double and lost against Lyon is worse than his predecessor who shouldn't have been sacked if that was the alternative''
Pajeethro: 'the coach who won a double and lost against the CL winner Liverpool is the worst coach in bayern's history'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)