Maurizio Sarri (47 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe he should think about why we played at a "world class level" (which we didn't) for 60 mins and why it collapsed.

Could it be because the team is knackered from zero rotation when playing every 3 days in 30 degree heat (a classic Sarri issue of no knowing how to use a squad) or could it be because some of the replacements drafted in hadn't played in 4 months (again not using a squad) or could it be because he has no concept of how to play sensible football to close out a game (again another classic Sarri issue)?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Sarri: “Today we played 60 minutes of world level football, in total control. We should not dwell on this blackout, but think about the next one. Blackout happened to other teams during this period. There is no point in asking questions about the blackout. The real reasons for these blackouts are never found. Mentally and physically it is a very complicated period. Before the penalty we never suffered, then the moment of emptiness arrived and at that moment even if you change all the players you do not solve anything. Higuain? He did what he could. I don't think Lazio's result affected our performance.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sarri: “Today we played 60 minutes of world level football, in total control. We should not dwell on this blackout, but think about the next one. Blackout happened to other teams during this period. There is no point in asking questions about the blackout. The real reasons for these blackouts are never found. Mentally and physically it is a very complicated period. Before the penalty we never suffered, then the moment of emptiness arrived and at that moment even if you change all the players you do not solve anything. Higuain? He did what he could. I don't think Lazio's result affected our performance.”
Not even remotely fit to be here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What an idiot.

I'll sit it out and sign in again the day he's gone.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't like sarri and wanted him fired a while back, but nothing wrong with the above, he wants the team to move on, we are still in control no need to let self doubt creep in.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
A loss against Atalanta and we´re officially in panic mode. Who knows what happens then. We´ve lost every important game until now, both cup finals and against Lyon. Cr7 cannot carry this team mentally, at least in Real he had Zidane and Ramos alongside him.

Would be more than happy to be proven wrong, but I have a feeling this will end badly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Finally you’re posting. Missed you
The defenders sucked, dude. I don’t think anyone would blame him for their individual errors (even though you blamed our last coach for individual errors all ze time).

But why were we putting our defenders in the position to be under that kind of pressure. Did Sarri think he had Chiellini-De Ligt back there? Why are his fullback pressing up the pitch while up 2-0? Who’s fault is it that Milan dominated us for the last 30 minutes and could easily have scored 5-6 goals. The defenders were a disaster, but why were we outplayed so badly by such a mediocre team for the last 30 minutes?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not his fault today

Our roster left him with a back 4 consisting of

A recently converted winger

A center back that needs an aggressive partner beside him to perform for some fucking reason

Another center back that is nowhere near Juve level even as a sub

And to top it all off, a 3 team flop of a full back that was also on the wrong side of the pitch because we went into a fucking 50 game campaign with a couple of full backs.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The defenders sucked, dude. I don’t think anyone would blame him for their individual errors (even though you blamed our last coach for individual errors all ze time).

But why were we putting our defenders in the position to be under that kind of pressure. Did Sarri think he had Chiellini-De Ligt back there? Why are his fullback pressing up the pitch while up 2-0? Who’s fault is it that Milan dominated us for the last 30 minutes and could easily have scored 5-6 goals. The defenders were a disaster, but why were we outplayed so badly by such a mediocre team for the last 30 minutes?
This. This is perhaps his only mistake today. It has happened in other games too. We need to close the games better. He should learn this.
And hopefully not by bringing Barzagli in 80th minute.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
As we had some enjoyable games and we credit that to Sarri, this game Pioli put him in his pocket ... !!

his subs didnt do anything .... at difficult moments we need him ... otherwise we will repeat the same record ....

i can accept the defeat as we are in difficult times and many players keep playing many games ...

Rugani .... sorry but the mistake on who gave him the extension in his contract .... USELESS !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)