Maurizio Sarri (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
L'idea di giocare con Bentancur play e Pjanic mezzala?
"C'ho pensato spesso ma ogni volta che ci penso mi sembra sempre un errore".

then bench pjanic ffs.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
At this level Corona isnt an excuse..

Sarri is a dud.. We simply havent played well under him and the performances have regressed since King Max left..
Let’s be clear and admit that performance has dropped even before max left. And also both are not ECL winning managers because they are Italians in today football game.

Meanwhile, Sarri has yet to complete a full season with Juve, haven’t get any players he wanted, and got curtailed by covid.

Honestly I don’t think Sarri is confident at all with the players he has at his disposal. He has probably given up hope on all of our midfielders except Pjanic in December. And then in Jan, Pjanic was a letdown and Sarri has definitely lost faith in all of our midfielders.

Allegro could had the luxury to bring a reserve midfield comprising of Lemina-perreirrya-Padoin, and this trio will still easily beat our current whole midfield hands down.

Padoin will match Matuidi in terms of stamina, and win him in terms of tactical awareness

Lemina will create 1000 opportunities for his team by capitalizing on every ball that Pjanic lose.

And finally, Perrerya will sneeze and Ramsay/Bentancur will break into pieces.

Oct 23, 2011
Allegri's last game was against Ajax and up until that point we were actually having a decent season. Too many things going against us in that tie which ultimately cost us the season. Anyone who played football should know how those games after that feel like so no surprises of our abysmal performances in those 7/8 games.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri's last game was against Ajax and up until that point we were actually having a decent season. Too many things going against us in that tie which ultimately cost us the season. Anyone who played football should know how those games after that feel like so no surprises of our abysmal performances in those 7/8 games.
The cracks were showing well before those games. We had some horrible performances in the CL (vs Young Boys and Atletico away) and we were narrowly grinding out a lot of league wins. I don't blame it all on Max, but he had a part to play in our lackluster attitude.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No! We should be looking forward, not back. Max's time was up. The problem was replacing him with a garbage coach who's actually a factory worker parading as a top level coach.

So, what happens if we reach the CL final and lose, lose the Coppa, and lose the title on the final day? Can we fire Sarri then? I mean we got rid of Ancelotti for finishing 2nd.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I agree about looking forward. But I also think Max didn't have a chance to build a team. It was always tinkering, always changing cogs on a drive. And that's nobodies fault because Beppe & his team probably thought (and I agreed with him) that parts we had are not good enough, or selling the best part might help us take another step.
Ffs, Max was notorious in playing 3 in midfield, he made his thesis about 3 in midfield, but he took us to CL final with Khedira and Pjanic, that's a fucking genius if I ever saw one.

And more from the realm of "feels". With Conte, I knew that if his plan works out, we will win. But if another coach outsmarts him, figure him out, we are in trouble. Same shit with Sarri. With Max, I've felt we always had a fighting chance.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agnelli should swallow his pride and beg Max to come back. And while he is that mood, beg Beppe to come back also.
Wouldn't even have to beg i guess. Clearly wasn't AA's idea to get rid of him in the first place imo (I mean, just watch the press conference). Beppe maybe was his idea though.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Idiot like Gattuso will outsmart him again in the Coppa final. That's how limited he is as a coach.

When I saw his interview after the Milan game, the part about substitutions, I wasn't even surprised. He simply has his limitations as an old person and a coach. And that will hurt us in the long run. We might win Scudetto in the end simply because we have players who can decide games on their own: Ronaldo, Dybala, Costa...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)