Maurizio Sarri (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon: "I believe that next year we will have the opportunity to see the real Sarri and Sarri's real Juventus. After so many years, when you make a change, the individual stimuli and willingness to be responsive to the instructions of a new coach always make the difference."
I agree with this, said it a few times. But people don't want to throw away a season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If we had Pep who's actually proven he can do these things and needs a bit of time for everything to fit in I'd buy it. But with a weak minded, old coach who hasn't won at this level combined with management we know won't build his perfect team (if that exists) and he especially doesn't have the charisma to force them into that all this seems like excuses and prolonging the inevitable.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If we had Pep who's actually proven he can do these things and needs a bit of time for everything to fit in I'd buy it. But with a weak minded, old coach who hasn't won at this level combined with management we know won't build his perfect team (if that exists) and he especially doesn't have the charisma to force them into that all this seems like excuses and prolonging the inevitable.
He's last job was also the same mind numbing dull football at chelsea even after he was alllowed buy Jorginho and higgy etc.nothing changed and the players all got fed up of the same repeated training drills.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Buffon: "I believe that next year we will have the opportunity to see the real Sarri and Sarri's real Juventus. After so many years, when you make a change, the individual stimuli and willingness to be responsive to the instructions of a new coach always make the difference."
Thanks Gigi, but i don't wanna see it. It'll look just as shite as this season. Look at his Chelsea stint for example.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thanks Gigi, but i don't wanna see it. It'll look just as shite as this season. Look at his Chelsea stint for example.
That's a bit unfair, he only had the one season at Chelsea so it doesn't disprove what Buffon is saying.

I'd say Europa League winners, 3rd in PL and another cup final was a good first season for the level of Chelsea, even if they suffered the same boring football and odd choices because of his tactical stubbornness.

The one advantage we have over Chelsea is that we play in a league where we know his football works, but whether he gets the pieces or time to do it is another matter. Maybe you just can't recreate a sparkling provincial team in a juggernaut establishment club like Juve.

I think the biggest problem people (myself included) have against Sarri is that there is no lo stile Juve about him, no class, he's abrupt and has weird methods.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
“My balls turn slightly when they say that in Italy he hasn't won anything. I did 8 promotions from one category to another and I did them all on the field. "

:lol: This fucking guy

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think at this point our problems lie more with the board and less with Sarri. Yeah he’s stubborn, yeah he isn’t classy or have the Stile Juve or have a winning mentality but at least he’s trying. The main responsibility lies with the board, who not only hired Sarri, but are making his life difficult by going for deals that generate plusvalenze rather than those which develop the team. When was the last time we spent money on a player who actually improved our midfield?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think at this point our problems lie more with the board and less with Sarri. Yeah he’s stubborn, yeah he isn’t classy or have the Stile Juve or have a winning mentality but at least he’s trying. The main responsibility lies with the board, who not only hired Sarri, but are making his life difficult by going for deals that generate plusvalenze rather than those which develop the team. When was the last time we spent money on a player who actually improved our midfield?
Back in 2011 when we bought Vidal and Pirlo. Since then we got lucky with Pogba as free transfer.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
My balls also turn slightly when I see us making 500 passes, while achieving nothing and our coach going out and saying he saw some improvement, or positives signs, or excellent 30 minutes... And he's been saying that for a year now.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
“My balls turn slightly when they say that in Italy he hasn't won anything. I did 8 promotions from one category to another and I did them all on the field. "

:lol: This fucking guy
I had to check in case he ever won the Serie B title during any promotion campaign ... Nope not even that :lol:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Go fuck yourself.

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF

And all of you Sarri Nuthuggers can go fuck yourselves, as well. Horrible coach. Horrible football. Horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)