Maurizio Sarri (193 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, but still way better than Allegri's 90 minutes of wing crosses to the box.
Allegri just adapted to what he had which was a poor midfield but the best header of the ball in the world and a very good one in mandzu.Its a shame Sarri cant do same thing instead of trying to funnel every attack into the middle or at least try to mix it up a bit,since he is hailed as some genius attacking coach. Possession football for the sake of possession is one of most boring things to watch in football.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The issue here is there is no entertainment, so those harping on about how Sarrismo and Sarriball is going to endear us to the plastic fairweather fans are, well, blatantly wrong. The football, so far, has been quite abysmal, with the exception of 2-3 games.
Yeah. With the team we have [except midfield] we did not trash our opponents like we should have [as often as we should]. Ugly football, no creativity, relying on CR7 and Dybala's magic, reminds me of Ranieri's days, except that the competition is worse so we are still 1st in the table. Sarri often looks clueless.

In a nutshell, :tdown:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
To be honest I think we are, along with Atletico, the most boring squad in Europe. I don't believe a football neutral would sit down and watch our entire games out. It's even difficult for me and I'm a lifelong fan ffs.
So true. Honestly for the past 5 years, the only exciting games that I have seen our dear old lady play in have resulted in utter humiliation for us. Such as the Bayern Munich’s and Madrid’s ties almost comeback but failed spectacularly.

The only exciting game that we won was CR7 3 goals vs athletico Madrid. Honestly, never thought Juve will ever have a player that can completely defy odds and win game single handedly. If CR7 left Juve without a ECL, that 3-0 against athletics will be the highest point as a Juve fan in terms of entertainment. Anyway, if Juve doesn’t win ECL with Cr7, I hate to say it, but it will mean the club that I have supported since I was a kid is indeed a club with no sporting ambition.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
To be honest I think we are, along with Atletico, the most boring squad in Europe. I don't believe a football neutral would sit down and watch our entire games out. It's even difficult for me and I'm a lifelong fan ffs.
Imagine how much less inspiring our already fairly boring squad would be if we replaced Dybala with the poacher Icardi.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Imagine how much less inspiring our already fairly boring squad would be if we replaced Dybala with the poacher Icardi.
Can't even imagine. Dybala's dribbles are the only times I feel excited watching us play. I don't think this is merely Sarri's fault though, we lack a(n attacking) footballing identity (as all Italian clubs bar Atalanta) and hope that Sarri can give us one. The problem is we lack the players for his style and we most players we have are either in their prime or out of it and he won't install his vision on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)