Maurizio Sarri (311 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Coaches are overrated.

Barcelona won the CL with fucking Luis Enrique, haha.

Just make the first 11 the strongest in Europe. Sarri doesn't rotate anyway, haha.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

I wanted this change long time ago. Since we appointed Capello we always had same italian pragmatic coaches. Im happy we got an attacking minded coach. I hope he brings us glory.
Forza Juve
Forza Sarri

P.s. if CR7 doesnt score +40 goals this season and become the all times most scorer in Serie A i see this as a failure. (Ronnie scoring over 40 goals it means going for treble).

P.s.s
Welcome Back Higuain,
Welcome Hysaj,
Welcome Koulibaly/DeLigt and
Welcombe Pogbackback.
I want to be supporting and understanding but you are pushing it too much so please be gently. Don't take me to the dark place where I just going to start to think about ways to torture you to death

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
So how about that medical team?

If Allegri got the foot in his ass and these guys stayed, then what the fuck are we doing? Haha.

Oct 23, 2011
Pr
Coaches are overrated.

Barcelona won the CL with fucking Luis Enrique, haha.

Just make the first 11 the strongest in Europe. Sarri doesn't rotate anyway, haha.
Problem is, we are not going to have the strongest starting 11. Not with the way other teams are spending, especially Real Madrid and Barcelona. We have always been a tactical/mental giant killer, botch of which Sarri failed to install at his previous squads. I can still see us having the edge in Italy, but I fail to see how we can surprise in Europe. Anything beyond a quarter final would be a huge surprise to me.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Pr
Problem is, we are not going to have the strongest starting 11. Not with the way other teams are spending, especially Real Madrid and Barcelona. We have always been a tactical/mental giant killer, botch of which Sarri failed to install at his previous squads. I can still see us having the edge in Italy, but I fail to see how we can surprise in Europe. Anything beyond a quarter final would be a huge surprise to me.
We havent won anything in 23 years in Europe
I think we could due with a change in mentality.
Not saying that appointing Sarri is necessarily it, but hailing our European mentality, when we have notoriously historicly underachived in Europe, is just bizarre.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
My biggest worry is have we got sarri because we want to save money in the transfer window by selling some and buying cheaper replacements? I find it hard to believe we get sarri then give him Pogba or sms and the likes of De Ligt etc

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Momblano Breaking news: Guardiola resigned as Juve coach, just two weeks after his arrival. :sad:
he can just piss off!! the guy had no clue to be honest and was taking us for a ride whilst he milked all the attention kudos to him though.....

- - - Updated - - -

with regards to the official appointment of Sarri, I can't say I am excited about seeing him on the bench next season, however, I hope he proves all of us wrong. unlike Chelsea where the environment there is pretty vile, to say the least, here at Juventus he should have a stable environment, I hope he grasps the once in a lifetime chance he has miraculously received and make Juventus go forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 305)